Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Still can’t get over how dude takes chemical acetone to his pair and then says the result is the tumbled leather is “fake”, according to him. Like bruh you literally striped away the treatment that makes leather embossed tumbled leather. I’m no leather expert but I don’t think he knows what he’s talking about. Pretty sure that’s the method all shoe companies use to make tumbled leather but I could be wrong idk. It looks and feel's great so idc what they did. Dude ruined his pair IMO.
I have done customs in the past on shoes with tumble leather and it stayed tumbled after acetone. So technically he's not wrong.

Anyone else still waiting for SNKRS order to be shipped?? Im officially worried that i may get an order cancelled email.
My brother had hit on a pair for me too on SNKRS and he hasn’t gotten shipment notification yet. He only lives like 10 minutes from me and I got my pair delivered already.

IMG_9998.jpeg

Source : arab_lincoln IG
They are 🔥 honestly….stop acting like no one was hyped over these atrocious off/white things. They are pretty close imo

IMG_4992.jpeg

My one and only pair from Champs came in today. Quality is good. I would say the cut of leather is pretty thin, but nice. The stitching at the bottom of the netting is a little wonky, but not a big deal.

The comfort isn't much different than the 2019s imo. I think what makes it feel better is the insole has a much higher arch support that goes up the interior of the shoe making it feel like it's hugging your feet . The polyurethane midsole is a little softer than all the previous 4s since 2005?...
AJ4.jpg

I'm getting old. First I overslept this release and now I'm not even really checking for resell when I decided I would. This gonna be one of those "circle backs"

UPS store box

its recognized as delivering to the street adress

This.

Also, if you don't want to spend the money to get a box, you can still order to your home address but if Nike ships with UPS or FedEx, redirect the package to have picked up at an access point (store) so you can pick it up later at your convenience. It beats the headache if your **** is preyed upon at your residence.

Only thing that was wrong with them to me was the toe box.
My lucky greens and black cements have a sleek toe box like the OGs, for some reason the Chicagos didn't have it.
Which makes no sense, cuz if you look at the sample pair they sent him, even those have the sleek toebox :lol: :smh:
I will never understand this company.

My Chicago 2s 🔥 no complaints

Yeah, my pair of Chicagos is great. Sleek toes. Seems hit or miss, like most of Nike's stuff. I had two pairs and one of them had noticeably worse toes than the pair I kept, which is exactly why I kept it and returned the other one.

They look like a poverty version of these. Which surgeon did to relative spec and released in a pack last weekend.

Replacing the material rather than making faded black suede makes a huge difference.
Of course you would say that…one is Off/White 😂😂😂. Point proven.

Just so you know, suede is the underside of the hide, not a different material.

They are 🔥 honestly….stop acting like no one was hyped over these atrocious off/white things. They are pretty close imo

IMG_4992.jpeg
I respect your opinion. Different strokes, for different folks. I get it… I have made this joke several times, but those “custom sneakers” are “dehydrated and ashy as ****!!” They are the sneaker equivalent to Doc Rivers and PJ Carlesimo’s vocal cords. No amount of surgery can bring those back. They ain’t coming back…… They look like a dirty *** blackboard…..

Rep left shoe retail right shoe

simple as

Not necessarily. Already people in here posting pics of shoes direct from Nike with either two smooth mudguards and the rest tumbled, or one smooth mudguard on the left and a tumbled one on the right. Leather inconsistencies seem to be the QC issue to look out for here when pairs start touching down. But dismiss if you want. We'll see when the majority of the pairs hit here

Of course you would say that…one is Off/White 😂😂😂. Point proven.

Just so you know, suede is the underside of the hide, not a different material.
I’m well aware. It looks terrible in that faded hue. Guys can’t do anything original so they do a terribly half assed version and dudes eat it up. I’d never buy those shoes if they were made that way

Back
Top Bottom