Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

My pair came in the mail today and they’re amazing, i love them. I’ve never doubled up on sneakers before (besides white air force 1’s) but i think i needa double up on these.
IMG_7984.jpeg

IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9245.jpeg

I removed the sheen off the leather on my pair using isopropyl alcohol and i sanded the edges using a dremel. I didn’t flatten the leather out completely and the tumble is very subtle. Also the slight creasing is because i tried my pair on already and wore them around the house already. My friend is the one who used Acetone on his pair that went viral and gave me the idea. I may double up on these and keep that pair stock as a backup

1000005859.jpg

Pair #1 just delivered. They were in Memphis last night. The unintentional pair #2 will be here, eventually (SNKRDUNK), which I'm just gonna take to the resell shop since I can't return them.

"Unintentional?" you may be asking? FTL and Champs were cooked as soon as 8A online ticked. I had SNKRS desktop up, but the box just said "Pending" why some of you were posting your GOT EM's. I gave up, and purchased off SNKRDUNK. A min later, Nike tells me my order was confirmed.

Don't mind the turfed 2019's. I purchased a project pair after speculation of what the Reimagined 4 would look like. When they had the worn-out upper. I cleaned em up pretty good, took the yellow out of the midsole as much as I could. I like them in this state. It looks like they've been skated. They were only $50. I can't complain.
Wow that's a lot of heel drag on the 2019s
Did you touch up the grey/white lines on the durabuck? The worn look is really nice and I thought they were '99 at first

boom boom, love the look of these things immediately. they feel big on-foot though. I always order sz 10 and 95% of the time the fit is fit. I even pulled the military black 4s and they fit great. these are rooooomy, and I can feel the toe creasing in the middle because there's like an inch space
Yeah, with them adding back the height to the upper they’re much roomier than the more recent retro 4s. If you have a high instep these will be great for you. I have a pretty low instep so I had to cinch down the laces more.

Here’s a picture of the insole, the arch support wedge is higher than on any insole I’ve ever seen.
IMG_8157.jpeg

IMG_8158.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom