Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Has some sizes. Not sure how much in USD. Maybe cheaper than resell.

I gotta say I slept on these heavy. Didn’t think I was going to like with no nubuck but these are too 🔥

On another note, I tried to help out an Nter for retail and I picked up a pair on RD. Been crickets since. This is exactly why I don’t help out anyone anymore :smh:

If they're 12's, I'll gladly take them off your hands. :lol:

IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9245.jpeg

I removed the sheen off the leather on my pair using isopropyl alcohol and i sanded the edges using a dremel. I didn’t flatten the leather out completely and the tumble is very subtle. Also the slight creasing is because i tried my pair on already and wore them around the house already. My friend is the one who used Acetone on his pair that went viral and gave me the idea. I may double up on these and keep that pair stock as a backup
Respect for using the right tool for the job and not painting them white like that one customized pair did.

As far as the leather goes, it’s subtle but looks good. I think if I’m getting the ISO out, I’m going the distance and sanding them into suede.

I get the overall instant gratification to customizing these. But some do not realize the chemicals they are using and their effects. I am chasing the 89 as well. But not at that level. Certain customizing is gonna have regretable results.

Well said sir.

Chemicals like acetone will have a severe negative effect, long-term on the durability of the upper.

Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

My pair is perfect, slim toe boxes, no QC issues but…… they look like cake especially with the ball sack leather 💀

you didnt have to stunt on us THIS hard
No stunting, I just posted to back up what I was saying.
They don’t look white to me. Looks like raw leather. The painting to make it mimic raw leather is the cheesiest thing dudes do now.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​
Maybe the cats thats doin the wild customs have backup pairs.

250-300$ ain’t a lot to some cats
Dude that acetoned his pair bought two

IMG_9246.jpeg
IMG_9245.jpeg

I removed the sheen off the leather on my pair using isopropyl alcohol and i sanded the edges using a dremel. I didn’t flatten the leather out completely and the tumble is very subtle. Also the slight creasing is because i tried my pair on already and wore them around the house already. My friend is the one who used Acetone on his pair that went viral and gave me the idea. I may double up on these and keep that pair stock as a backup

Next time try it by hand, looks like a hack job with the dremel.

This thread is starting to get good…

Back
Top Bottom