Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Man, I just unboxed my pair and Impressed. I didn't think I was gonna like them as much as I do. Im a true sz 13 and I might be able to make this size 12 work. They definitely run bigger than other recent retro 4s.
IMG_2470.jpeg

These look good and I’m tempted to cop but I had WC IV’s and they were just too “fat” looking for me.

These look good and I’m tempted to cop but I had WC IV’s and they were just too “fat” looking for me.

Are you talking about the 2016 WC IVs? There was nothing whatsoever "fat" about those shoes :lol:
But if that's what you're talking about, then yes, you should definitely stay away from these because they're significantly bulkier.

My SNKRS came in looking goofy as hell. I’m not usually one to complain about quality, but this is annoying. Toe boxes look quite a bit different. Should’ve kept the JD pair I got but they went to eBay.
IMG_4094.jpeg

Quality, of execution on the 2019’s?

ADVERTISEMENT​
Man, i thot i usually come in here and make frivolous lly ludacris statements... but thats cuz im fukkin around. You appear to me moar serious than satellite radio.

Trust me on this one chappie:

You’re never gonna get laid to a mid value pak, quality mans with that type of material spewing from your cranium.
One thing we do agree on is wider backs. Giggity.

With the architecture surrounding your unit... it appears you reside in a modern vertical residential dystopian-like column space where its hollow in the middle, a large lobby exists so that tenants congregate and/or watch the occasional stray dog bark epithets at one another. And At the very top floor, is a druglord (along w their minions whom reside in the structure) that peddles in-house manufactured drugs to the residents and ultimately... everybody looks derelict.

Theres a shopping cart thats on the 48th floor with an empty milk cartoon in it and its situated next to the elevator door.

It’s been there since ‘88

5B0F0BA3-E3CB-468F-86FF-78133DF81806.gif
What in the hell did you just say here?

Quality, of execution on the 2019’s?

ADVERTISEMENT​
Man, i thot i usually come in here and make frivolous lly ludacris statements... but thats cuz im fukkin around. You appear to me moar serious than satellite radio.

Trust me on this one chappie:

You’re never gonna get laid to a mid value pak, quality mans with that type of material spewing from your cranium.
One thing we do agree on is wider backs. Giggity.

With the architecture surrounding your unit... it appears you reside in a modern vertical residential dystopian-like column space where its hollow in the middle, a large lobby exists so that tenants congregate and/or watch the occasional stray dog bark epithets at one another. And At the very top floor, is a druglord (along w their minions whom reside in the structure) that peddles in-house manufactured drugs to the residents and ultimately... everybody looks derelict.

Theres a shopping cart thats on the 48th floor with an empty milk cartoon in it and its situated next to the elevator door.

It’s been there since ‘88

5B0F0BA3-E3CB-468F-86FF-78133DF81806.gif
??? m in the basement of a single family home.

Opened the first of my double up from Nike. I’m part or the LN3 gang! Definitely more pinky toe room as well compared to my 99’s.

1000016913.jpg

Been wearing these everyday since release day and they are comfy, I definitely couldn't do that with the 2019's! Could barley wear them for 4-5hrs at a time.
The leather is nice quality and not showing any signs of creasing. The padding is just thick and soft enough to wear these all day. I have no complaints. Had to double up on these cause first pair is getting Worn Worn!

1000016913.jpg

Been wearing these everyday since release day and they are comfy, I definitely couldn't do that with the 2019's! Could barley wear them for 4-5hrs at a time.
The leather is nice quality and not showing any signs of creasing. The padding is just thick and soft enough to wear these all day. I have no complaints. Had to double up on these cause first pair is getting Worn Worn!
I haven't seen anyone wearing a tag in years. I've never been a fan of the look; to me, it's as silly as leaving the size/hologram sticker on a cap.

Are you a teen? I might be to old for the look. Wearing the tongue and tucking the jeans behind is also 🤢 TO ME.

Both my pairs have touched down. Not much to choose between them as far as shape and QC goes. And one is the LNM factory and one is LN3. None of these four shoes has the SUPER slim toe but neither do they have the "bad" toe. Side by side and nose to nose, they're about as close to identical as I'd ever expect between two pairs of retro Jordans from different factories, or even from the same factory. In a rare case, I honestly can't decide which pair is "better," even if I mix and match the shoes from each. I'll take it as a win LOL

Back
Top Bottom