Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_9731.jpeg

Finally got time to look over the pairs I bought. All men’s pairs came in pristine. Absolutely no complaints.

IMG_6380.jpeg

Cant say the same for my daughter’s GS pair. Had to send it back. Got another pair for her otw from DTLR. Overall great release. I know a lot of people keep trying to hype up the Mili’s but I just don’t see that release being as sought after as these outside of people like us who are really into the culture. Military’s have never not sat both times they dropped. I’m absolutely hyped for them but high school kids aren’t going nuts over those like these. They should be an easy cop unless they under produce them. Hell these were an easy cop for me and they are probably SOTY.

If people keep buyin these F-Ups, I can definitely see more accidents happening in the future. Them rep/factory workers takin notes :lol:

LN3 for both pairs.... UNds today and can confirm much more comfortable compared to 2019 nubuck joints... both are same size but the 2019 is snug towards the pinkie toe... woulda been heated if I passed on this pair cuz its leather... with that being said I still like the look of the nubuck pair better, but the shape and comfort is much better on the leather joints...

My order has been stuck at the annoying “awaiting carrier pick “ status. Do u guys have any experience where the tracking goes from awaiting to out for delivery?? Or ups really still dont have the package. Been 3 days stuck . Expected delivery is tomorrow tho

I’m in this limbo too right now with Snipes..

Never bought from them online so I dunno if this normal with them

Regrettably, many carriers employ unscrupulous individuals. Mail and insurance scams are prevalent. Even though the consumer might receive a refund and the vendor can file a claim, it doesn't eliminate the impact of someone's loss. If a driver is willing to casually abduct a family dog from a home, one can only imagine what these individuals might do when they encounter a package containing desired goods. It's truly concerning.

You can email Kith and ask them wasup.. I did it one time waiting for some kicks and they shipped em out that day

Convinced LN3 is the best factory.. every pair of cement 3s I have are damn near perfect and they all came from that factory… my bred 4s shock drop was LN3 and compared them with the LN4 pair I got from DTLR and it’s night and day different
🌙 and ?!?! 😂 ?!?!! The factory talk has begun and I'm here for it. It going after multiple pairs this time around though in search of the golden pair like with the cement and fire red 3s. I'll sit back allnd watch y'all 😂.

My LN3s don't look nearly as sleek as those pictures above. RIP to the three pairs of kicks I'm selling to cover these 🫡. Just picked up a pair of LN3s from JD on resell from a 16 year old kid and his Iraqi/US war vet dad/grand dad (both were super cool, there's still hope for these kids yet). If my pair looked that sleek when I opened the box I probably would have fainted right there in the drive way.
1000004817.gif

1000004818.gif

Back
Top Bottom