Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8825.gif

IMG_8838.gif

Need to make it convenient for the backdooring employees so they don’t have to walk too far
That's EXACTLY what one manager told me😂. They don't even have to go to the retail spot and ask em. Most managers make the trip themselves or send someone over to make the connect.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a tag in years. I've never been a fan of the look; to me, it's as silly as leaving the size/hologram sticker on a cap.

Are you a teen? I might be to old for the look. Wearing the tongue and tucking the jeans behind is also 🤢 TO ME.
As soon as I saw that tag I new this one was coming🤦🏿‍♂️😂. Hang Tag derailed the fire red 3 thread for almost a week a few years ago. Madness. If you bought em...wear however you see fit. But if yo post just know folks will blnot hesitate to tell you how they feel 😂

Regrettably, many carriers employ unscrupulous individuals. Mail and insurance scams are prevalent. Even though the consumer might receive a refund and the vendor can file a claim, it doesn't eliminate the impact of someone's loss. If a driver is willing to casually abduct a family dog from a home, one can only imagine what these individuals might do when they encounter a package containing desired goods. It's truly concerning.
People are unscrupulous in general, every profession employs these people it's not just delivery drivers.

Brave of you to go resale on this release. I couldn’t with all the fakes around.
Facts! I went resell but refused to buy from someone who didn't have a receipt from a local retailer. I know that doesn't automatically mean legit but, it was enough for me.

Had one guy refuse to even send me a picture of the receipt let alone give me a copy until AFTER I paid him in person.....
1000004820.gif

Facts! I went resell but refused to buy from someone who didn't have a receipt from a local retailer. I know that doesn't automatically mean legit but, it was enough for me.

Had one guy refuse to even send me a picture of the receipt let alone give me a copy until AFTER I paid him in person.....
1000004820.gif
Not saying for this release, but is it possible for someone to buy a real pair from Footlocker, than return a fake pair, and then the Foot Locker sells that fake pair not knowings its fake.

Not saying for this release, but is it possible for someone to buy a real pair from Footlocker, than return a fake pair, and then the Foot Locker sells that fake pair not knowings its fake.
Yes it’s very possible and happens all the time I’m sure. Did it myself a long time ago with some Timbs and this was back when fakes weren’t that good 😂

Mostly kids working in shoe stores.

Back
Top Bottom