Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Very happy with these.
20240223_172825.jpg

Yeah I paid 340 today lmfao. Everybody was like ew leather and I thought resell was gonna bomb when people got their pairs in.

I was hoping it would chill a bit because I do want a 2nd pair bur it doesn't look like it's coming down any time soon.

i didnt see anything for a topstar drop today.. maybe cause i hit on a pair last one? o.o

I think it goes in cycles. Not everyone gets a collection at the same time. These, the white/purple Kobe 8's, Reverse Grinches, and the green Powerpuff Girls Dunks were the big ones this time.

As someone else pointed out yesterday, having stacked WC3’s and BC4’s with BC3’s on the way… hard to fathom a dozen years ago

WC4 2016, True Blue 3 2016, WC3 Free Throw Line 2018, BC3 2018, BC4 2019. It goes in cycles. The big ones gonna come back around in some form, probably before you've had the chance to dog out the ones you bought last time around.

I have skipped all the LN3 or LN4 H2O talk, but I hope that on the resell market I don't see OG from LN3 300 OG from LN4 400 or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom