IMG_8844.jpeg

Fitted
IMG_8896.jpeg

IMG_8892.jpeg

On foot
IMG_8899.jpeg

IMG_8913.jpeg

IMG_8918.jpeg
Love these pics man.. Personally I really like my LN4 pairs. The shape is immaculate. LN3 the leathers are softer. Also got LNM pair which I am not feeling, really boxy. Gonna share pics soon of all my pairs.

Love these pics man.. Personally I really like my LN4 pairs. The shape is immaculate. LN3 the leathers are softer. Also got LNM pair which I am not feeling, really boxy. Gonna share pics soon of all my pairs.
Bro all this factory talk is ridiculous.

Nice bread ... where they from?
LNM
Bro you might as well.get reps.

They should have given a retro card with these… that would have been the icing on the cake
og as possible. Just a tag and shoe paper.

technically speaking if they were to resemble the 1989, how would a retro card that talks about MJ’s accomplishments make sense :lol:. They are the originals, the first.

Kids pairs always look trash like that in the box but on feet they actually look pretty good imo.
Yeah, forgot the smaller pairs don’t actually have air in them. Hoped the shape would be similar but it is what it is. He’ll beat these up anyways in the future lol.

Didn't even bother to spend a bit more to get the Nike AIR for them SMH

Jk 😜

I got the WC reimagined 3s for my daughter in 9C. No Nike AIR either but who gives a ****. She's just going to tear them up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom