Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Look how the eyelette waffle is also not aligned. In the OG pic, the bottom of the waffle is almost aligned with the top of the mesh netting panel. On the re-imagined pair, the top of the waffle is almost aligned with the top of the netting.

This gon be all of us

IMG_0034.gif

It’s almost like Nike/JB is trying to recreate a generational cookie recipe that has been lost. They’ve all taken hacks at recreating it from scratch, but the cookies haven’t quite tasted the same and in some instances have been god awful. Then one day a relative walks in with the index card recipe and says “My Bad”. In this case it would be ALL of the OG pairs still in existence that they have FULL Access to.

The design/cuts of the 4 is pretty complex compared to other models. Any of the waves/shapes being off throws off everything else. That said, any respectable product manager with any attention to detail could certainly easily re-create these with near 100% accuracy. It's just a matter of motivation, and that's a diff story.

Anyone's winning pairs from Hibbetts get their pairs yet? My son's pair hasn't updated since the 17th saying shipped but also saying "pre-shipment"

Lmaooo not yet but next year I might have to be hunting for infant sizes as well
As a parent of 2 - dont go overboard on this. I bought my kids a ton of kicks when they were babies. Complete waste of money. Lol. They outgrow them quickly, plus they’re super hard to put on. Save that dough and put it towards whatever sport they’re going to play in down the road. Club fees are expensive. 😂

As a parent of 2 - dont go overboard on this. I bought my kids a ton of kicks when they were babies. Complete waste of money. Lol. They outgrow them quickly, plus they’re super hard to put on. Save that dough and put it towards whatever sport they’re going to play in down the road. Club fees are expensive. 😂

Appreciate that. Maybe one here and there but definitely not as many as us lol

Back
Top Bottom