Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Just wait until your girl rocking some heat in her stroller while at the mall and kicks off one shoe. You get home and realize you only have one shoe - Congrats - you are now the brand new owner of a rear view mirror ornament.
What's almost as bad is when your wife doesn't understand any of this and shows up to the function with your daughter in head to toe Puma and the Jordan 11s you just bought her. I'm still not over that:angry:

To be honest, we're the ones ruining generations by giving them the same sneaker addiction lmfao. They saving you money by wearing crocs and slides.
I have a different perspective on this matter. These young individuals are the driving force behind the current state of the market. They represent the generation of bot users, transforming anyone with computer skills into a reseller. They are heavily involved in various cryptocurrencies and mining activities. Our traditional methods are becoming obsolete. Ever wonder why many of these young millionaires don't hesitate to spend significant sums on digital artwork? It's because they haven't earned their money through traditional means. They belong to an era where digital currency reigns, where transactions worth hundreds of thousands are commonplace. Don't underestimate them; they are well aware of how things work in this digital age.

My Finishline got a late pair in my size only so I got lucky on a retail dub, being in the mall at the right place, right time after days of hoping for a restock. :D

bred4-reimagined.png

Crazy how different the height on that panel compared to OG.
IMG_2492.jpeg
IMG_2493.jpeg
and that difference is one reason the 1989 had to be raised to have a slightly taller height than the 2024s. It pushes everything up to be higher on the 1989 pair.

Last edited:
I can't wait to wear my pair. Going to give my 2012s a few more wears before they fall apart. LOL. Then these are next and hopefully a double up.

I have a different perspective on this matter. These young individuals are the driving force behind the current state of the market. They represent the generation of bot users, transforming anyone with computer skills into a reseller. They are heavily involved in various cryptocurrencies and mining activities. Our traditional methods are becoming obsolete. Ever wonder why many of these young millionaires don't hesitate to spend significant sums on digital artwork? It's because they haven't earned their money through traditional means. They belong to an era where digital currency reigns, where transactions worth hundreds of thousands are commonplace. Don't underestimate them; they are well aware of how things work in this digital age.
Well with the market down, gen z gon be looking for another way to make money, which is drop shipping and sponsoring items on tiktok lmfao. Trust that gen alpha aren't gonna be going as hard. A lot of the people that I know that are resellers ain't making the same money as they were in 2016-2021.

Y'all confusing tf out of me. I thought LN4 is the best but then I saw LNM. Now it's LN3??? HALP I NEED AN ADULT
Just to clarify, it was sarcasm in response to all the "LN3 is superior" post's lol. I only own 1 pair which turned out to be from LNM , and the quality is very exceptional. I just couldn't help myself with where the direction was going on the factory talk 😂

Just to clarify, it was sarcasm in response to all the "LN3 is superior" post's lol. I only own 1 pair which turned out to be from LNM , and the quality is very exceptional. I just couldn't help myself with where the direction was going on the factory talk 😂
LNM owners pride themselves on humbleness while being in possession of the greatest sneakers of all time from the greatest factory to grace China.

We are aware that the LNM factory workers perfected the craft of sneaker manufacturing and the end product is an absolute masterpiece that belongs in museums across the globe, but yet we never brag about how great LNM is above their subordinates because we don’t like hurting people’s feelings. We are empathic towards those who received inferior products.
1709014282634.gif

So are LNM pairs inferior pairs? I’m happy with mine but by no means as picky as some of y’all in here. Just happy I was able to secure a pair for retail. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was a bunch of LNM pairs posted on here after the shock drop and nobody said a single thing about them looking anything other than fire. I have an LNM and an LN3 pair. No difference

Same time I've seen good and funny looking pairs from all factories posted in here. It's just nonsense tribalism

Back
Top Bottom