Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Very late post. These aren’t bad. Only thing I really like is the shape and extra cushion.. Still prefer the OG version. Both LN3 factory.
image.jpg

Seen that post on Reddit a while ago, dude was sad at first till everyone wanted to buy them off him LOL.
Guess he wised up and posted them on eBay.... now hoping someone wasn't just trolling and that sale actually goes through is another hurdle he still has LOL.

There's no way that's real. Even a complete and utter filthy rich moron (ex. Kanye types) wouldn't be that stupid to think those are worth anything.

I'll never let someone drive me again. We were 2 miles from the hotel coming off of work. I woke up a month later in the hospital not remembering anything. Accident happened in june of last year. was told i was acting erratic and what a tbi patient goes through. It was like a movie. They put a rod in my broken tibia. I'm able to walk now without a wheel chair or walker. They took off half my skull and put a shunt that I will have for life. They replaced the bone plate with a 3d printed one. Surgery coming up is to put a prosthetic bone in my ear to hopefully get my hearing back. And to also fill a void in my skull base to avoid a clear path of infection to my brain resulting in death. Also if there is any brain sticking out they will cut it off. I had bilateral broken ribs. A puncture lung. Broken sternum. Broken tibia. Dissected artery which caused horners syndrome. So one of my pupils is smaller and my eye lid is a bit wonky. 2 fractures in my spine. I caught pneumonia in the hospital. Was ventilated twice. Shoulder if messed up. Whiplash like a mother. Wife was told she should start making plans for my death. And when i showed signs of improvement they said my brain capabilities would be limited and i would need 24/7 care. Im very fortunate to still have my brain function. The dreams or visions i had were insane coming to and putting everything together. With the blood clot and my brain shifting it was a miracle. I was a seizure risk but the epilepsy test was normal. Wear your seat belt. There were 4 of us in the vehicle. Only 2 of us wore our seat belts. The other 2 did not survive unfortunately. And it happened at work and survived so we have no case. I was told our driver veered into traffic. My lawyer said they are seeing if I have any claims but it's a long process. All medical is covered by workers comp. The life flight alone for 86k. I had all kinds of insurance but since it happened at work and not while off I can't claim them. I maxed out my insurance. I thought I was getting paid but I get nothing. Tx is for the employee not the employer. You could me making 3 mil a year and the most they will pay is 1k a week. Sorry for the long rant. Just venting my frustration and looking forward to getting this chapter over with. And of course wear my shoes. I realized I could of died and not worn half my collection. I'm going to be doing to much from here on out. I appreciate and grateful for each moment I have here on this earth.
It really puts into perspective the personal struggles some people deal with. While these struggles may seem significant to them, can they truly compare to the pain, suffering, and near-death experiences others endure? Sometimes, we have to be grateful that we're just okay, and that's sufficient.

Regarding the financial aspect, were you on a work function or trip? It's difficult to comprehend how nobody can be held accountable when there are criminals who get injured during their illegal activities and still manage to sue and win.

So how many people are gonna take their pair to the shoe repair shop to get one of their tongue patches flipped? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom