Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

What up, y'all? I'm catching up as I haven't been on NikeTalk in a few weeks, but I hit on SNKRS on release day & copped a pair the same day off of StockX.

Here's one of my IG posts I made about them from last week...

8)

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I also copped a third pair off StockX yesterday, also. I'll also post pics of that pair when I get them in.

💯

Just curious, why not eBay so you can see what you're getting? With SX fees, it's rarely a better deal.

What up, y'all? I'm catching up as I haven't been on NikeTalk in a few weeks, but I hit on SNKRS on release day & copped a pair the same day off of StockX.

Here's one of my IG posts I made about them from last week...

8)

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I also copped a third pair off StockX yesterday, also. I'll also post pics of that pair when I get them in.

💯

It's about time you showed up :lol:

Because lately nothing is ever simple for me, I ended up selling both my pairs (from FTL and SNKRS) because my true size 11 was somehow a bit too big for my taste lately, similar to what happened to me with WC IIIs. So I sold both pairs and went to eBay to hunt down two 10.5s so I could see what I was getting. I don't have them in hand yet but the two pairs I finally bought look solid based on all the pictures I looked at. I was surprised how many of the listed pairs did not look especially great in either shape or noticeable flaws. I probably looked at 20+pairs before being satisfied enough to buy the two that I did.

Because lately nothing is ever simple for me, I ended up selling both my pairs (from FTL and SNKRS) because my true size 11 was somehow a bit too big for my taste lately, similar to what happened to me with WC IIIs. So I sold both pairs and went to eBay to hunt down two 10.5s so I could see what I was getting. I don't have them in hand yet but the two pairs I finally bought look solid based on all the pictures I looked at. I was surprised how many of the listed pairs did not look especially great in either shape or noticeable flaws. I probably looked at 20+pairs before being satisfied enough to buy the two that I did.

Maaaan, you're going full Davey! :rofl:

Maaaan, you're going full Davey! :rofl:

:rofl:
I don't know what the deal is with reimagined IIIs and now these, and my feet. I buy and wear sz 11 in virtually everything and never have issues other than outliers like Huaraches and, for some reason, Dunks. Huaraches obviously have to size up, but I prefer the way 10.5 Dunks fit me due to there being a lot of empty toe space for me in sz 11. That's the same thing I found with the WCIIIs and now these IVs. I could wear them, no problem, but considering how much the toe shape is a big part of the appeal on these new versions, I'd prefer not to end up with excessive creasing because of the empty toe box space. Normally I don't care enough to bother swapping sizes but I do on these LOL

I am grateful for all of my NT fam. Thank-you for your words and well wishes. These were taken that morning by local media. Still can't believe it sometimes.
Screenshot_20240229_172426_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240229_172431_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am grateful for all of my NT fam. Thank-you for your words and well wishes. These were taken that morning by local media. Still can't believe it sometimes.
It's astonishing, despite all the pain and suffering you've endured and your journey to healing, that you're fortunate just to be alive. It's incredible... I keep coming back to compensation because I've witnessed firsthand how catastrophic accidents can profoundly alter people's lives. It appears that you were in a company vehicle; typically, business insurance are significantly higher, and there's often additional umbrella insurance that covers the owner/company for what it's worth. Trust me, being grateful to be here is one thing, but as you age, only money can provide the necessary support.

I have the same situation. I had the LN3 pair early and wore it already. Would of kept that one DS.
For real! 🤣. Was literally telling myself why I didn't just wait a lil just to see what that 2nd pair would look like.

Yikes .. it's not even a debate at this point. Ln3s are money...that top down view would kill me with the lnms 😂
Facts! Shape of the LN3 is top tier but the leather cut on the LNM's is whats money. I just wish I had the same cut with the shape of the LN3's.

I have the same problem bro I thought I was trippin but they feel roomy. My Pine greens feel like boats. I wore them once and now I gotta sell and get a 10.5, thankfully I’m linking up with someone tomorrow to get 10.5 black cements. Sizing is all over the place.

For real! 🤣. Was literally telling myself why I didn't just wait a lil just to see what that 2nd pair would look like.

Facts! Shape of the LN3 is top tier but the leather cut on the LNM's is whats money. I just wish I had the same cut with the shape of the LN3's.
I don't want that extra thick chunky bubbly leather crap... I'm rocking these in summer, these already leather...with that thicker cut your feet going be swampy ASF 💯

Driver and the person behind me were not wearing a seat belt. They did not survive. Guy behind the driver lived. He had to have surgery to fix his intestinal Trac from the seat belt. He had that and a broken wrist. I feel bad for him because he was conscious throughout the ordeal. He thought all of us were dead. I wasn't moving and thank God they didn't move me til ems arrived. I have a huge scar from when they took care of my punctured lung. It was done at the scene. I have another surgery scar. I needed another tube because my lung was still collecting blood. The 18 wheeler driver survived as well.

Last edited:
Idk how you guys missed the dozens of posts in this thread and the SB thread confirming that these fit big.

I don't know that I missed it. I just generally ignore size talk on here because I have been buying sz11 for 20-something years and maybe have an issue 1 out of 100 times. I totally could've kept these in 11 and been fine, but after trying them on for 10 seconds I decided that while they were OK and entirely wearable, I personally would prefer the look of the 10.5s on my feet 🤷‍♂️

Driver and the person behind me were not wearing a seat belt. They did not survive. Guy behind the driver lived. He had to have surgery to fix his intestinal Trac from the seat belt. He had that and a broken wrist. I feel bad for him because he was conscious throughout the ordeal. He thought all of us were dead. I wasn't moving and thank God they didn't move me til ems arrived. I have a huge scar from when they took care of my punctured lung. It was done at the scene. I have another surgery scar. I needed another tube because my lung was still collecting blood. The 18 wheeler driver survived as well.
Wow man, that's absolutely nuts. You definitely had a guardian angel looking over you that day... Once you are all healed up, you better go and live life to the fullest!

went with whydavis review. Also I’ve been going up half a size all my life.

I don't know that I missed it. I just generally ignore size talk on here because I have been buying sz11 for 20-something years and maybe have an issue 1 out of 100 times. I totally could've kept these in 11 and been fine, but after trying them on for 10 seconds I decided that while they were OK and entirely wearable, I personally would prefer the look of the 10.5s on my feet 🤷‍♂️
The size talk is usually just noise. I’ll give you guys that.

Damn man glad you survived. That’s bad, I had my car wrecked a ceouple days before Xmas 2022. Was hit from the rear in slammed into pole. It’s a scary thing. In my spiritual journey I’ve believe god got us were we need to. So blessings to you sir.

This all day. It's never their child's fault. I had a kid screwing around in one of my 8th grade classes, and I had to say something 5 separate times. After the 4th time, I turned around took 2 steps away, and he went right back to doing the thing I'd just told him not to do. I ended up yelling at him, and he started crying. That night I got a text from my principal saying she got an email and wanting to know what was going on. Read the email and this kid's dad had the story completely wrong because the kid only told him part of it and his friends lied for him. He was demanding I apologize to his kid and if I didn't, he'd "come up to school and we'll settle this like men." Ended up calling him the next day and telling him what actually happened. He accused me of lying, and no matter what I said, he was still taking the word of 2 13yo boys over mine. The kid eventually admitted to my side of things being correct, but dad is still plenty pissed at me. A couple years ago, I busted the older brother trying to make a pronhub account on a school device, and it was not that child's fault either. They gave every excuse in the book. "He got hacked." "Somebody off campus did it." "Another student did it as a prank." All evidence showed the kid did it, but they fought us on it.

This is like that Bill Burr nutflix movie come to lifes. Gawt damn.

If this is the type of free-roaming society with no discipline for chulren world we live in…

Thanks for reminding me why im no progeny gang cuz its…

God bless you, man! I had a friend in a similar situation a few years back. He and his niece got hit head on, and thank God they both survived, but they were in and out of surgeries and loooong hospital stays. First thing I thought of when you shared your story. Glad you're still here with us to BS about shoes!

I'll never let someone drive me again. We were 2 miles from the hotel coming off of work. I woke up a month later in the hospital not remembering anything. Accident happened in june of last year. was told i was acting erratic and what a tbi patient goes through. It was like a movie. They put a rod in my broken tibia. I'm able to walk now without a wheel chair or walker. They took off half my skull and put a shunt that I will have for life. They replaced the bone plate with a 3d printed one. Surgery coming up is to put a prosthetic bone in my ear to hopefully get my hearing back. And to also fill a void in my skull base to avoid a clear path of infection to my brain resulting in death. Also if there is any brain sticking out they will cut it off. I had bilateral broken ribs. A puncture lung. Broken sternum. Broken tibia. Dissected artery which caused horners syndrome. So one of my pupils is smaller and my eye lid is a bit wonky. 2 fractures in my spine. I caught pneumonia in the hospital. Was ventilated twice. Shoulder if messed up. Whiplash like a mother. Wife was told she should start making plans for my death. And when i showed signs of improvement they said my brain capabilities would be limited and i would need 24/7 care. Im very fortunate to still have my brain function. The dreams or visions i had were insane coming to and putting everything together. With the blood clot and my brain shifting it was a miracle. I was a seizure risk but the epilepsy test was normal. Wear your seat belt. There were 4 of us in the vehicle. Only 2 of us wore our seat belts. The other 2 did not survive unfortunately. And it happened at work and survived so we have no case. I was told our driver veered into traffic. My lawyer said they are seeing if I have any claims but it's a long process. All medical is covered by workers comp. The life flight alone for 86k. I had all kinds of insurance but since it happened at work and not while off I can't claim them. I maxed out my insurance. I thought I was getting paid but I get nothing. Tx is for the employee not the employer. You could me making 3 mil a year and the most they will pay is 1k a week. Sorry for the long rant. Just venting my frustration and looking forward to getting this chapter over with. And of course wear my shoes. I realized I could of died and not worn half my collection. I'm going to be doing to much from here on out. I appreciate and grateful for each moment I have here on this earth.
God bless you brother. You're going to live a long life and enjoy all your shoes for many years to come 🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom