Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

LN3 really lisan al gahib
LN4 vs LN3
1709873434810.png

So these finally dropped in Oz and I was able to score 4 pairs (3 in store, 1 via web raffle). Tried em on this morning and boy do these look good on foot. I also have the SB 4s and I can say the SB 4s definitely fit better and have more width (I have an 11 in both), but these BC 4s are amazing. I'm keeping 2 and will hold the other 2 for flips down the road as prices go up more. I never owned a J4 until the SBs and these and I can see now why the Blk cements 4s are so popular. They look incredible on foot and the leather in my book looks way better than the Durabuck ever will. These are definitely sneaker of the year imo. They are just too good.

Unfortunately we will be in Japan on those dates, but that’s pretty cool that MLB is playing here! Too bad it’s the wrong teams! 🤣

Nice. A few friends are in Japan right now, and will fly to Korea in a few days.

I really was curious if you somehow got game tickets. I’ve heard they’re not selling tickets to non-residents.

I can see them doing a public restock on SNKRS like they did for the reimagined 3s and L&Fs. They went quick and im sure these will too smh. Still havent got a pair yet. Im close to coping on eBay but im not tryna pull the trigger just yet.

They restocked, just not the usa region. (yet)
And if they do restock better hope it's a snkrs app announced drop like they did with the chi 1's and not just throwing them on the nike app like white cement 3's.

Back
Top Bottom