Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

With all due respect, I can't believe anyone is still buying off of SX. I've had great success with Goat, and Ebay is always my number one choice. But man, I'd NEVER give Sx my business. Seen way too many shady things from them. The guy getting screwed out of his Red October's and that Jordan 1 pack debacle from that dude in Canada were enough for me..

I'll tell you something about goat. I never had an issue selling on there. But one time they said one of my pairs were "worn" not ture they were still factory laced. So they discounted on the buyers part I said cool. Had another pair listed at brand new that ended up being sold went and grab the sneakers and I had worn them already. So I said f it I'll clean them and send them in. They passed and they cashed me out, I was shocked. This time recently I sold another sneaker that I bought from them new but with defects at a discounted price. I sold that same pair for market value and they cashed me out at full market price. So they really not checking throughly.

One of my favorite pairs to wear 💯

Attachments

• 20240322_080551.jpg
    20240322_080551.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,104
Something seems out of place here. Really want to take advantage of this 10% off on eBay but someone being brave enough to post these under authenticity guarantee is wild.
1000005269.jpg

1000005271.jpg

How good is eBay’s authenticity guarantee? I try to stay away from the second half market it’s retail or bust.

The listing has them marked as Men's 11. Could just be a kids sneaker pictured as you said. Strange mistake nonetheless.

So eBay ain't safe no more either? I really want to double up on these lol. I definitely wasn't going for this pair. Definitely got my eye on a few others though

Back
Top Bottom