Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

😆. But the picture you provided showed us pretty much nothing. Not saying it's true or not.

I guess because it was read by you, and "as you can see", we were all supposed to just go with it. Not mocking you though. Dont tell on me please. Im here for the shoes.

Last edited:
therealest1 therealest1 you have piqued my interest but the photo is still very unclear. Please provide a high resolution photo at your earliest convenience.

IMG_4786.jpeg

The photo you provided is inadequate as I don’t see the aforementioned logo. It just looks like a scuff or a blemish on the heel area.

Last edited:
Finally tried these on today and wow, they are way comfier than I expected. JB needs to keep this mold going forward.

Just got a pair of these and was wondering if anyone had issues with sizing. I'm a size 13 across all Jordan retro models. These fit pretty big. Never had to size down for any pair.

Just got a pair of these and was wondering if anyone had issues with sizing. I'm a size 13 across all Jordan retro models. These fit pretty big. Never had to size down for any pair.

Yeah, I originally got my TTS 11 but had a lot of wasted room in the toe box. Sold them and went 10.5, and I'm entirely happy with how they fit. I went 10.5 on reimagined IIIs, too, and wish I had done so on fire red IIIs as well.
I have relatively narrow feet and rarely have fit issues with Nike or Jordans in terms of them being too tight. I still almost never deviate from my true size, but on both these IVs and the IIIs I mentioned, I could tell by trying on the size 11s that I would have no trouble going down to 10.5. Usually I don't bother worrying about creasing the toe boxes, because that's what happens to shoes. But on these new-shape IIIs and IVs, the better toe slant/shape is a big part of what makes them so great to me, and I figured all the extra toe box room would only result in them creasing up and getting out of shape more than I needed to live with when I could easily fit the 10.5s.

I usually go up a half size in the IV’s cause of the pinky toe issues. Should I go TTS with the Militarys?

Back
Top Bottom