Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

I wish these had just a small pop of color

BCDFF8ED-FC3C-4069-B7D9-9BD8C29151FF.jpeg

Psg 4 type

So is 'Military Black' a new color or is this just another cheesy, gimmicky name because...well...every shoe needs a name nowadays?

Gimmick of course…This is JB / Nike we’re talking about here…

I’m personally down with this pair…White, black, and a touch of grey is just about as wearable a sneaker as anybody could ask for…Could see them becoming that go anywhere do anything sneaker 🤷‍♂️

So is 'Military Black' a new color or is this just another cheesy, gimmicky name because...well...every shoe needs a name nowadays?
These have the same color blocking with the grey toe as the Military Blues, so that’s why they used the word Military here. Its not a new shade of black.

These are dope, I really like them. But not enough to cop. I have hella, hella, hella pairs of fours lol and all I want are OG Military Blue’s, tour fours from 2006~ and thunder 4s. Other than that, I’m straight.

These are dope, I really like them. But not enough to cop. I have hella, hella, hella pairs of fours lol and all I want are OG Military Blue’s, tour fours from 2006~ and thunder 4s. Other than that, I’m straight.

I can respect that POV. Personally, as a 4 addict, I want these.....they look super clean! Passing on the Infrareds; they look good, but would likely choose to wear the myriad of other dark colorways of 4s I have and never get to that one. Also thinking of offloading my Red Thunders; not bad in person, but trying to minimize the stacks, and would likely pull out the BCs over those on any given day. Still noodling that one though.

Back
Top Bottom