Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

Because there is nothing to be found. He’s wearing military blue 4’s

It’s not process of elimination, the shoes he’s wearing are military blue 4’s it’s the lighting, did you not see the photo I previously posted?

In certain lightings they looked white and black but they were just military blues. It’s funny no one noticed also that he’s wearing a blue giants jersey and notoriously matched his shirts to his shoes. Instead of saying hey maybe it’s the quality of the lighting and film everyone really believes that they are some never before seen sample 🤣. And btw there are other examples on that show where the shoes are darker on the floor and lighten up when he put them on the table -for which he didn’t do that in that episode-.

The OG military blue 4 was a color that under certain lighting would get very dark

now add 33 year old film quality and really what can someone expect? I’ve seen modern filming change colors of shoes or completely omit a color, happens all the time.

Also know that in 33 years there has never been an OG sample in a colorway that didn’t release that has ever shown up anywhere. The one shoe we all thought for decades that was a rare sample - the paint splatter 4- OVO used as inspiration for their f&f release turned out to be an OG pair that was customized by a a very well known collector in the UK.

Arrived in 2 days
2AB8CD8D-910D-40C5-9333-C1D5EC72B780.jpeg

I listed my pair on eBay and I just had a guy message me and say they look like reps.

I messaged him back and asked why and he never responded.

…it’s irritating.

43A7B70B-26F8-40A3-8926-883EED068143.jpeg
15D5BBE3-CBA8-4FF5-B02F-75A39EA5EF1C.jpeg
E08D2324-CB53-4494-8C5B-EEF0F95CF686.jpeg
8902E6DC-FED4-44A3-B13E-A82C0F603067.jpeg
38DCD536-9A47-4E75-98C2-1B96EBFCFE44.jpeg

9C5B3719-14B7-4318-AB93-B586F1ED5258.jpeg

I listed my pair on eBay and I just had a guy message me and say they look like reps.

I messaged him back and asked why and he never responded.

…it’s irritating.

43A7B70B-26F8-40A3-8926-883EED068143.jpeg
15D5BBE3-CBA8-4FF5-B02F-75A39EA5EF1C.jpeg
E08D2324-CB53-4494-8C5B-EEF0F95CF686.jpeg
8902E6DC-FED4-44A3-B13E-A82C0F603067.jpeg
38DCD536-9A47-4E75-98C2-1B96EBFCFE44.jpeg

9C5B3719-14B7-4318-AB93-B586F1ED5258.jpeg
I wear a 12… how do these fit? Cuz I been looking for a pair

So I just sold my pair, but I have reason to believe I may have an issue with the buyer.

I received multiple messages over the past three days, from three separate buyers, all with no buying history and accounts that were created this month.

One buyer said the shoes looked like reps, so I told him not to buy and put him on the “blocked buyers list.”

Then tonight I received a series of messages saying the shoes weren’t worth the price I was asking considering the condition and ”I could get a better deal on goat” and yada, yada, yada. Also from an account set up a few days ago. so I told him to take the goat deal and put him on the blocked list. An hour after that the shoes sold…to a buyer with one transaction on an account set up this month.

There’s almost no doubt in my mind that it’s the same guy, operating under different accounts. I have a very bad feeling that if I put these shoes in the mail I’m gonna get burned by a scam artist. Sellers have little to no protection in these situations.

What would you do?

So I just sold my pair, but I have reason to believe I may have an issue with the buyer.

I received multiple messages over the past three days, from three separate buyers, all with no buying history and accounts that were created this month.

One buyer said the shoes looked like reps, so I told him not to buy and put him on the “blocked buyers list.”

Then tonight I received a series of messages saying the shoes weren’t worth the price I was asking considering the condition and ”I could get a better deal on goat” and yada, yada, yada. Also from an account set up a few days ago. so I told him to take the goat deal and put him on the blocked list. An hour after that the shoes sold…to a buyer with one transaction on an account set up this month.

There’s almost no doubt in my mind that it’s the same guy, operating under different accounts. I have a very bad feeling that if I put these shoes in the mail I’m gonna get burned by a scam artist. Sellers have little to no protection in these situations.

What would you do?
How much did you end up selling them for? Also if your gut tells you not to do it, don't. As the seller you can cancel m, and explain to eBay the situation.

How much did you end up selling them for? Also if your gut tells you not to do it, don't. As the seller you can cancel m, and explain to eBay the situation.
$260 + shipping.

I’m gonna call eBay tomorrow and see what they say.

My understanding is that I can cancel, but the buyer can leave a negative rating. And with less than 20 transactions, that matters to me.

Anyway…thanks for the response.🙏

It really doesnt matter because you are protected against charge backs and lost shipment since ebay has to authenticate them.
Yes, it does matter if the posting isn't covered by that new standard shipping.

If he posted it before they started that the listing will still have his old shipping settings. (they just started it recently)

It happened to me, I sent a pair to get authenticated and they were stolen. I had insurance through the place I buy my labels from.

In this case eBay doesn't protect you.

Screenshot_20221231-143733_Gmail.jpg

But that would have nothing to do with seller shenanigans...
Yes it would, because in my situation, if it made it to the seller after authentication he could have said it never arrived or arrived empty.

My whole point is: if his listing is under the OLD rule, then yes the seller can pull some BS and Ebay's not going to step in because you're using your own preferred shipping and not theirs. (yes, this can happen after authentication)

But we don't know what he's using anyway.

What old rule? Ebay has been authenticating for 2 years now... long as they are over a certain price snd not customized then you are protected. If they get lost or stolen after they get authentucated you are fine, it is between the buyer ebay and paypal or whatever CC they used after that.

Back
Top Bottom