Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

The kids love Military Blues especially with their wide jeans. They might not be nearly as desired to older generations but if they were to release now with Nike Air on the back they would sell out the same way the Fire Red 4's did.

The kids love Military Blues especially with their wide jeans. They might not be nearly as desired to older generations but if they were to release now with Nike Air on the back they would sell out the same way the Fire Red 4's did.
Soooo they are sitting??? Fire reds only sold out online. i’m not mad at it got my pair weeks later

Also there’s a lot of us that have been wanting a Military blue retro since the started adding Nike Air on the back of OG’s. JB knows this and have milked the demand twice now, The golf cleats and now these.

If someome personally doesn’t want/like them that’s cool but to say there’s not a reason to retro them is crazy imo. especially when JB has retro’d things i’m not sure if anyone asked for. IE “Oreo 5’s” (Those things sat HARD af in 2013. i picked them up weeks later too)

Last edited:
Soooo they are sitting??? Fire reds only sold out online. i’m not mad at it got my pair weeks later

Also there’s a lot of us that have been wanting a Military blue retro since the started adding Nike Air on the back of OG’s. JB knows this and have milked the demand twice now, The golf cleats and now these.

If someome personally doesn’t want/like them that’s cool but to say there’s not a reason to retro them is crazy imo. especially when JB has retro’d things i’m not sure if anyone asked for. IE “Oreo 5’s” (Those things sat HARD af in 2013. i picked them up weeks later too)

Where do you live that they "sat'? Fire Red 4's did not sit here.

Y’all need to go reminisce or whine about the Military Blues in the thread about the Military Blues. This thread is for the Military Blacks. Lol.

Anyhow - looks like Canada’s release date for these got delayed as they aren’t showing anywhere, not even on Nike.ca. That sucks.
Road trip?😂

Thankfully, they’re back up on Nike.ca, so I will be able to catch that L tomorrow. Lol
Speakin of L, I was able to grab stussy black and white mids from that darned site. Never picked up anything good in my life from Nike.ca

Got em at FTL
Champs - selecting winners
*Edit - L at Champs
Screenshot_20220520-140757_Foot Locker.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't even hit on the Trainer 1s this morning; what chance do I have on a SNKRS draw...ugh. Hope I can hit on one of the retailers; will only have like 30min to mess around with this in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom