Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Definitely seems like since Gentry is gone they are slowly giving us what we want. What IV or OG do you think we will see after these? My gut is telling me Mist Blue LS or Classic Green and either White/Infrared VI or Olympic VII. Don’t think we will see playoff VII or Fire Red Black Tongue V or 14-16 for awhile.
I swear you know more than what you let on….
2024 joints better not come out the box, with one shoe deeply pre-creased…

funny that all the Nike Air 4s have a different molds

White Cement - 2016 (Remastered)
Black Cement - 2019 post remastered slimmer toe & slightly edited mudguard
Fire Red - 2020 - OG tucked tongue
Military - OG specs (hopefully similar to SB shape)

Give me all in SB-like molds and true to OG and I’d quadruple no lie

SB shape would be a dream come true but I wouldn’t count on it…More often than not the changes that get made on SB specific pairs don’t carry over to the standard version of the model…AT1’s and AF2’s for example…I wouldn’t get hopes up thinking the SB mold is landing on these…That’s just asking to get letdown once these hit…Temper those expectations y’all, just in case…

I fully expect these to be on par with the Military Black’s and the Midnight Navy pairs…I’m in either way…

SB shape would be a dream come true but I wouldn’t count on it…More often than not the changes that get made on SB specific pairs don’t carry over to the standard version of the model…AT1’s and AF2’s for example…I wouldn’t get hopes up thinking the SB mold is landing on these…That’s just asking to get letdown once these hit…Temper those expectations y’all, just in case…

I fully expect these to be on par with the Military Black’s and the Midnight Navy pairs…I’m in either way…

You said don’t get your hopes up :lol: fam I’m not new here. This is the JB thread —I have zero hope. I’m dreaming and it was about to get to the good part then you woke me

Gee thanks

Peace jshortt jshortt ! Thanks for the notice. These are a must-have!

Back at it again!

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

funny that all the Nike Air 4s have a different molds

White Cement - 2016 (Remastered)
Black Cement - 2019 post remastered slimmer toe & slightly edited mudguard
Fire Red - 2020 - OG tucked tongue
Military - OG specs (hopefully similar to SB shape)

Give me all in SB-like molds and true to OG and I’d quadruple no lie
I was just saying how lining up the 4 most recent retros of the original colorways is gonna look crazy. 0 consistently with this company, it's insane.

These were rumored several times in the past few years. I was a bit disappointed when they weren't released. If they are indeed confirmed to drop the double up is necessary on all OGs.

I have repaired my 2012s several times now , they are ready for retirement. All the wings broke off and had to be reglued and reattached, soles started separating and had to reglued. Threw these joints on today for a park run. So In!!!
(Que the reverse gif of the dude jumping in the car) 😂

Last edited:
Now slated for May 2024. Too bad the person who posted this is dumb because everyone knew that these are going to have original specs. It was never mentioned or assumed they were going to have the reimagined gimmick. What's dumber is he doesn't know it's supposed to be "a part" instead of "apart" with his remedial self.

Back
Top Bottom