Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

To be honest, I see nothing wrong with wanting og shape (materials will probably never happen and I don’t mind), especially since the shape gives a completely different impression on the shoe. For me, all J4s that have released since 99 are J3.5s as I see them as being inspired from what J4 was. Maybe I’m biased because the fire red in 89 was my first J but there’s nothing wrong to want a shoe to look better.

If I showed your average Jordan buyer 90% of the conversations on here about factories, elephant print height, speckle density etc they would think this is a forum for people who mask their obsessive compulsive disorder behind sneaker culture
1710201512145.gif

Problem is people want 100% perfection....which anyone would agree with in reality....but the real reality of it all is we wont get that perfect retro and probably never will.....to be honest you could probably find issues with the OGs if you look hard enough but back then you werent looking for it when buying as a kid......in fact we slapped them on quick and ran them to the ground.....in my humble opinion a true sneakerhead buys for the nostalgia and true love of the sneaker culture......but most have gotten away from that....enjoy them and wear your kicks

I believe Nike could remake it, yeah not a 1 to 1, but that’s the point of the business of making retros and selling them. They keep profiting off of the nostalgia retros. And we wish each retro came closer and closer to 100% instead of going backwards or something.

If the retros in 2024 are like for example 80%:100% of the originals then thats the version they are selling at a certain time. It is just anyone’s guess if we will ever see a 99%:100% retro ever release at a certain time. And how long will it take to wait.

If it isn't MJO23DAN, Nightwing, or Jumpmanbostic, I'm good. I go to Nightwing for general reviews and MJO and Bostic for more in depth history and comparisons between different releases.

Mike Rich my guy, but I can't think of another outside of those you listed that are tolerable.

Back
Top Bottom