Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Just Paid 3 hundred for my pair. In total. Had to do it.
1710984031542.jpeg

Wouldn’t mind another LNM pair to match my reimagined pair. So are we expecting the grey to be the same tone as the SBs? I’m not feeling that light grey shade I’ve been seeing in videos, but then again with lighting and possible reps it’s hard to tell.

So are we expecting the grey to be the same tone as the SBs? I’m not feeling that light grey shade I’ve been seeing in videos, but then again with lighting and possible reps it’s hard to tell.

A light grey toe is the only way these will look good.

A dark/tan toe on Military's is trash. :sick:

When tf did all this LMN factory talk start? I mean in general at NT, not just in this thread. I literally had no idea wtf y'all were on about til the last couple pages.
Good question...I'm not as much of a regular these days (and haven't been for some time...) But it was definitely the talk of NT through the Reimagined III's. That was when I noticed the cross comparisons...

Well when people wish bad on me I give it right back. No need for the 😆 emoji. As if this drop will be a cake walk. If you think about it I paid just about 60 over retail That’s with shipping and tax. … let’s see how many people would have taking that deal when they miss out good luck to you fam

Just Paid 3 hundred for my pair. In total. Had to do it. It going to count on any apps or raffles good luck to all. I am all set.
Not bad i would do the same but i already have my 2 pairs on lock. I expect the resell to be in the $400

I might do a preorder for the BC3 since i want 4 pairs

Not bad i would do the same but i already have my 2 pairs on lock. I expect the resell to be in the $400

I might do a preorder for the BC3 since i want 4 pairs

Short of this being a limited release, I can't imagine these going for $400 after release; that makes no sense. Hopefully they can be had for retail for most of us. Really want these, but don't want to support the pathetic loser resellers.

I pulled the reimagined 4's at 260 for a size 15 prior to release...

IMO doesn't make a ton of sense to spend 300+ on these right now but it's not my money so hopefully he gets a great pair.

I'll be hitting up all the raffles and hopefully hit a shock drop or EA.

I pulled the reimagined 4's at 260 for a size 15 prior to release...

IMO doesn't make a ton of sense to spend 300+ on these right now but it's not my money so hopefully he gets a great pair.

I'll be hitting up all the raffles and hopefully hit a shock drop or EA.

$260 for a size that big isn't bad. That's basically what you're going to spend in taxes + gas money + lunch if you go pick them up on release day

Back
Top Bottom