Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

They will not be easy. Last time these dropped 4’s weren’t nearly as popular as they are now plus it’s an og colorway.

blue Jordan’s in general don’t typically sell well or sell out immediately with a handful of exceptions

plus back then people tried to get every release as opposed to now where it’s not even possible with weekly drops

I promise you, these will be one of those handful of exceptions hehe. I think like any other release if you put in the work getting a pair will be possible but these ain’t going to sit like the 9’s did.

I know people that missed on snkrs for the reimagined 4s so don’t think this will be as easy as ya want to say.

Reimagined black cement 4s were an All Star weekend release and typically have bigger numbers.

I know people that missed on snkrs for the reimagined 4s so don’t think this will be as easy as ya want to say.
I missed on SNKRS too both shock drop and release date. Still ended up with 4 pairs. These militaries will be no different. DSG, FTL/champs, DTLR, and FNL will continue to hand out Ws. Of course if you just wake up and click buy on SNKRS you’ll be disappointed with your results.

They will not be easy. Last time these dropped 4’s weren’t nearly as popular as they are now plus it’s an og colorway.
And everyone's a sneakerhead these days!

Reckon it'll be like Reimagined Breds: put the work in, you should get a pair. Relying on SNKRS is fraught with failure.

these wont be hard to get and resell will be low.

retro craze just aint the same anymore

the price is too high for the people that have no nostalgic attachment to these colorways. way too many shoes nowadays for the yout to care.

and you cannot compare a black red colorway to a white blue colorway. ofcourse the black red colorway will be more popular. blue jordans dont hit unless its unc blue or a very limited release

Back
Top Bottom