Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

air-jordan-4-military-blue-1989-1.jpg

picture-222.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 9.34.46 PM.png

Not this time, these are a full go.

These are my least favorite of the OG colorways, but I still like them. And I haven't bought them since the '06 drop , so I'm in for at least 1.
Exactly, I think these are a solid go this time. Been wanting these for the longest I’m the OG, Nike Air having, form. I can’t wait. One pair for sure, possible double.

Definitely seems like since Gentry is gone they are slowly giving us what we want. What IV or OG do you think we will see after these? My gut is telling me Mist Blue LS or Classic Green and either White/Infrared VI or Olympic VII. Don’t think we will see playoff VII or Fire Red Black Tongue V or 14-16 for awhile.

Definitely seems like since Gentry is gone they are slowly giving us what we want. What IV or OG do you think we will see after these? My gut is telling me Mist Blue LS or Classic Green and either White/Infrared VI or Olympic VII. Don’t think we will see playoff VII or Fire Red Black Tongue V or 14-16 for awhile.

We need a correct Charcoal IX in the absolute worst way.

Olympic 7 makes sense for Summer 2024.

Pretty sweet. The '06s were my second pair of Js in high school and I got them the same weekend I got my driver's license - I was wylin with freedom. I beat them to the ground, hooped in em, wore em til the wings fell off. I didn't care how flubbery they were lol

There's no way that these will be as bad as those so I'm excited they're comin back.

Back
Top Bottom