Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Been keeping an eye on these on Instagram. Looking like a double up, honestly. I really love how they turned out and I hope the new shape on these means they'll be comfortable enough to keep, unlike my '20 Fire Red 4s. Hate that I had to get rid of them but I took a few steps out of my house one day and knew right away my pinky toes would have been Thanos snapped out of existence if I wore em all day on campus so I sold them.

Can’t wait to complete the set with these Militarys.

IMG_4859.jpeg

Can’t wait to complete the set with these Militarys.

IMG_4859.jpeg
I feel everybody on here complaining about the quality of the recent past OG colorways with NA, but I’m just gonna say that I’ve been waitin to complete this set since I was 10 years old. I don’t even need to wear any of them at this point. Just looking at a set of OGs is all I need at this point.

I need the 5 black tongue fire red and grapes with NA after this and I honestly might be done with the game….well prolly not but you feel me

I sold my WC and FR. Can’t say I love the breds but they get some wear. 06 MB was the most painful shoe I’ve worn and the 12 version looked like trash again so I skipped it as well.

So I’m definitely in the starting over camp. Maybe even still considering 2 pairs of these reimagined breds to sand one down into a suede/matted look.

I’m kind of baffled by anyone not wanting these MBs. If you like IVs they seem like a must with this shape and hopefully added comfort.

I feel everybody on here complaining about the quality of the recent past OG colorways with NA, but I’m just gonna say that I’ve been waitin to complete this set since I was 10 years old. I don’t even need to wear any of them at this point. Just looking at a set of OGs is all I need at this point.

I need the 5 black tongue fire red and grapes with NA after this and I honestly might be done with the game….well prolly not but you feel me
A wearable OG set completed with the correct materials is 🔥

Back
Top Bottom