Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I respect your opinion

However. I hate these Lugz boot toes on the 2012-19 AJ 4s. The recreated shape makes me not even want to pull out the Wht Cements. When they redo those 4 pairs. Not joking. 2 military’s pass on the reimagine to double.
Just wore my 2016 white cements yesterday, first time in years. Probably the 3rd time wearing em. Seeing the shape we get now makes me wanna beat em. Do for a retro soon

I respect your opinion

However. I hate these Lugz boot toes on the 2012-19 AJ 4s. The recreated shape makes me not even want to pull out the Wht Cements. When they redo those 4 pairs. Not joking. 2 military’s pass on the reimagine to double.
In the same boat myself. I tried for a pair of reimagineds on the shock drop, got stuck on pending and missed out. Wasn't really pressed about not getting pair because I already had it set in my mind that I would rather get 2 pairs of these and call it a year for the 4s.

These are a go....passed on the 2006 and 2012s....

Im glad I took a sabbatical on JB from 2008-2017 or so... I was doing more foams and new balance in that timeframe. Most releases at that time we're so inferior to what came 1999-2007 that I couldn't even see JB the same... Copped the true blue in 2016 for nostalgic reasons and deep down I knew they were inferior but my 2001 pair was cooked ..

Watching JB bring back some decent quality is refreshing but not enough to buy every release or pay resale on anything. I'm glad the resale market has crashed...

With all that being said , I always wanted a pair of these but they always looked trash compared to the OGs... These are as close to the OGs as possible so I'm IN...

Seems pretty obvious it’s coming next year
Let's hope
Just wore my 2016 white cements yesterday, first time in years. Probably the 3rd time wearing em. Seeing the shape we get now makes me wanna beat em. Do for a retro soon
Again to pick up the Reimagined 4s
20240217_122504.jpg

Steel toe boots

Back
Top Bottom