Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I just don’t understand what’s so hard about making the “AIR” font smaller and putting the letters closer together smh. Would solve/fix the whole issue by just making that small adjustment. It’s a damn shame lol

Looks overcast out and over saturated but a darker and more accurate blue would allow you to edit that. The 2012 shade looks brighter the more saturated it gets which isn’t how OG paint can look.

These may be fugazis due to the off center NA on the left shoe but the tongue padding looks similar to the reimagined breds, and the toecap is decidedly not as thick with that awkward drop off to leather like the fakes that seemed pretty consistent from various sources the last few months.

Guess this shoe could be getting interest from numerous counterfeiters though.

This thread currently has 30 pages with about 2 months to go. The black/red reimagined thread has 291 pages, 213-214 pages by release date. So I would hope these can be a little easier to get. But you never know.

This thread currently has 30 pages with about 2 months to go. The black/red reimagined thread has 291 pages, 213-214 pages by release date. So I would hope these can be a little easier to get. But you never know.
About 150 of those pages in that thread are purists saying they won’t cop because they’re leather, and me saying they’re full of ****.

I wasn’t wrong

About 150 of those pages in that thread are purists saying they won’t cop because they’re leather, and me saying they’re full of ****.

I wasn’t wrong
and look what happened, alot of people wanted to get them after bashing them. I liked part of that sneaker, just not everything.

Here's a another pic of them. They don't look right.
Screenshot_20240305_142037_Instagram.jpg

All the different lighting, angles, and filters are making them look so inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom