Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

They'll still fly off shelves. ...but these days....with the youth...they get stupid hyped for the thunder colorways. That white one dropping later will go quick.....all thunder drops go straight to foot in the malls out here.

1712425528675.jpeg
Just focusing on the shoes alone here....They don't look good. That said, better execution of lacing and better overall styling of the shoe may help it some. But yeah...I'll be hoping for under retail/Outlet pickup.

Just focusing on the shoes alone here....They don't look good. That said, better execution of lacing and better overall styling of the shoe may help it some. But yeah...I'll be hoping for under retail/Outlet pickup.

That is a very old picture lol.

With 25 Trillion Pairs being released on release day, i wonder how many people are going to actually take L's in May. That's the real question, because the backdooring is going to be something vicious, within the next 4 to 6 weeks. You might as well cut the release pairs in half,by the time May 25th. That's something that you have to consider, especially when nobody's talking about that being a factor.

With 25 Trillion Pairs being released on release day, i wonder how many people are going to actually take L's in May. That's the real question, because the backdooring is going to be something vicious, within the next 4 to 6 weeks. You might as well cut the release pairs in half,by the time May 25th. That's something that you have to consider, especially when nobody's talking about that being a factor.
Only the chumps who put in no effort and come here thinking it’s a support group for laziness

With so many pairs the QC will be awful. Probably won’t even be a sticker in the box. Here comes the factory hunt.

Back
Top Bottom