Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Just wait mayne, you will have many more chances to buy for retail and all the while resell prices will continue to dip.

On the bright side, my Dawn AMM5s I got for under retail shipped on ebay just got authenticated! I am fairly sure I will hit on these for retail, but if not... I am pretty sure someone is going to take an L trying to make a quick buck off of these, and I will be there for it. :smile:

Thought I recall way more Ws on the BC Reimagined shock drop, and thought this would be way more like that. Could just be that they're still in production, which is why they pushed the date, and just releasing some of the initial inventory. Or promised retailers more inventory this time around.

Can't wrap my head around entering at 2:01 and taking a L but someone enters 10 min later and get right thru. Co worker hits me up asking if he should enter and i told him yea. 1 min later he sending me a got em screen and they my sz 12 :smh:

the only way i can logically explain it is skillful onboarding.
get the noobs cookin early and watch them become loyal lifetimers to the brand.
the og's sitting in line will cop regardless.

Checked my orders in Nike App
Description has them labeled as Military Blue not Industrial Blue 🤷🏽‍♂️

1712861395436.jpeg

I think the box label and everything from the beginning has been focused on the Military Blue naming but guessing towards the end someone from marketing/PR team said to use something more politically correct. Too late and not worth it now to reprint the labels

I think the box label and everything from the beginning has been focused on the Military Blue naming but guessing towards the end someone from marketing/PR team said to use something more politically correct. Too late and not worth it now to reprint the labels
Military and Industrial are not so different since terms like Military-industrial complex exist, whoever at Nike changed it is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom