Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Just chatted with Nike (representatives say almost anything) and a person said the Air Jordan 4 Retro is Military blue, the only one they have. It will say on the label. Nike used the nickname of the dunk low, Industrial blue. I’ll see when my pair arrives.

IMG_5121.png

I hope it is as the reimagined IV shape or better like the ‘89.

Just chatted with Nike (representatives say almost anything) and a person said the Air Jordan 4 Retro is Military blue, the only one they have. It will say on the label. Nike used the nickname of the dunk low, Industrial blue. I’ll see when my pair arrives.
That’s because “Nike” customer service aren’t actually employed by Nike. They’re employed by a customer service company that Nike contracts to manage their customer’s orders for them. A lot of companies do this since they assume 90% of the job is answering order-related questions.

Just wait mayne, you will have many more chances to buy for retail and all the while resell prices will continue to dip.

On the bright side, my Dawn AMM5s I got for under retail shipped on ebay just got authenticated! I am fairly sure I will hit on these for retail, but if not... I am pretty sure someone is going to take an L trying to make a quick buck off of these, and I will be there for it. :smile:

Bro.. thats wassup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom