Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Passed but wanted my youngins to have ‘em :nthat:
IMG_6740.jpeg
IMG_6739.jpeg

Just chatted with Nike (representatives say almost anything) and a person said the Air Jordan 4 Retro is Military blue, the only one they have. It will say on the label. Nike used the nickname of the dunk low, Industrial blue. I’ll see when my pair arrives.
This may be the rare time customer service know what they’re actually talking about. If you go under your main Nike account order history; the color code is indeed listed as military blue.

IMG_9170.jpeg

Question of the day, why limit shock drop quantity if they made almost 2 million? This doesn’t add hype, it’s frustrating because in a month, every store will have them for an easy purchase.
It’s basically the same reason they made the reimagined white cements a draw when it released on SNKRS. Then after awhile it switched to a regular purchase. Nike wanted to hype it up and make it look like a contest. It makes sense when it’s limited, but for a gr, if they try this type of tactic they don’t want these to sit like dunk lows or AF1s. A couple of gr Jordans are sitting on shelfs hitting discounts.

Question for people with kids around middle school age. Would you get these or one of the recent Kobe releases as a bday gift? I don't know what's really hot on the playground. He'll be 11.

Back
Top Bottom