Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

wait these are dropping again?

may-the-fourth-meme-star-trek.jpg

Question for people with kids around middle school age. Would you get these or one of the recent Kobe releases as a bday gift? I don't know what's really hot on the playground. He'll be 11.

My son is in 5th grade. He’s been asking me for a while for a pair of Jordan 4’s. Getting these for him

Jordan 4’s are very popular with the youth right now

Can someone explain something to me please.
The Reimagined 3's, the initial post was submitted almost a year prior to the official release which is about the same timeline as this current thread.
That specific thread is running on 620+ pages and still going yet even though this post is almost the same length (as in age of initial post between release date) as that, we're sitting at 76.
I thought a lot of people were waiting for these.

I'm not complaining though cause I'm trying to get these on the low.

The Reimagined 3's, the initial post was submitted almost a year prior to the official release which is about the same timeline as this current thread.
That specific thread is running on 620+ pages and still going yet even though this post is almost the same length (as in age of initial post between release date) as that, we're sitting at 76.

In the pantheon of 4s, military blues have historically been the least popular. I’m only talking about the ability to purchase after retail. Not speaking to anyone’s preferences.

A lot of IV talk including this one got discussed in the bred one. And this comes two months later. Thread post count would be way different if there hadn’t been an OG colorway that dropped right before. I don’t think it says much about interest at all

I had no issue copping the 2006 retro. Poor quality on that retro.

2012 retro was a damn mission thanks largely in part to that era where buying sneakers was a task.

I have something coming in from Nike today. Anyone else get their pair(s yet or today?

Back
Top Bottom