Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

2012 retro was a damn mission thanks largely in part to that era where buying sneakers was a task.
Damn, by me they sat for a while (NJ), Nike Yeezy came out same day back in 2012. Probably why 🤷🏻‍♂️ Fire Reds were easy that summer as well. White & Black were both show up earlier than usual/campouts though.

SB 4s will always be in a league of its own. The bred was almost close to the mold, but these military/sea men/oorah/bootlickers 4s are not even close.

it’s all subjective, but SB4s are massively overrated. I owned them. The rubberized tabs forcibly allows them to be lace to the top eyestay, annd will age horribly —fast.

Sold them to double on these.

Can someone explain something to me please.
The Reimagined 3's, the initial post was submitted almost a year prior to the official release which is about the same timeline as this current thread.
That specific thread is running on 620+ pages and still going yet even though this post is almost the same length (as in age of initial post between release date) as that, we're sitting at 76.
I thought a lot of people were waiting for these.

I'm not complaining though cause I'm trying to get these on the low.

Simple. White Cement 3s are more popular.

Military 4s are far on that spectrum, and historically never sold as well as the other original 4s. They went on sale in 2006, and in 2012 they sat (albeit briefly) in a market where Jordan’s fetched $100 over sticker on majority of retros.

So comparing the arguably greatest Jordan with a top—let’s say 100 Jordan on a good day is ≠

Shock drop pair delivered yesterday..
IMG_0628.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0631.jpeg

I had no issue copping the 2006 retro. Poor quality on that retro.

2012 retro was a damn mission thanks largely in part to that era where buying sneakers was a task.

I have something coming in from Nike today. Anyone else get their pair(s yet or today?

2012’s yellowed on a lot of shelves and went on sale in a lot of stores.

Back
Top Bottom