Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

To have a foot size under a 13 isn't that bad right now. Now if were talking size 12+ and up, you can forget about on a highly sought after shoe, and sometimes just on regular GR,s. That's why it's funny seeing the small footers (11's and under) consistently eat, as if everybody's eating easily on every release. That's not how it goes if you're a big footer. Imagine wearing a size 14 and up, and there's only a couple of thousand pairs made in your size. Meanwhile, there's 30,000 to 60,000 pairs made in a specific small size.

The one thing id love to know, is if the ratio of pairs made in specific sizes, has changed within the last 25 to 35 years. Because bigger sizes many years ago were easier to get back then, in comparison to getting the smaller sizes.

I remember smaller sizes were the money sizes in the resale market many years ago. But now it's the opposite. Makes you wonder if it was shift by Nike, in which sizes get the most pairs produced, as opposed to which sizes doesn't get that many pairs produced.

With that said, me and everybody i know, has atleast 1 pair of these already, so these are going to be abundant. So much so, i probably won't break out my pair for atleast a year or two from now, because these are going to be the official 2024 Summer shoe, along with the classic AF1 lows.

Being a size 10.5-13 and being a fan of Jordan's and/or basketball kicks is the worst **** ever. Small sizes be like "sheesh what an easy drop. These were a layup" and big sizes entering 10 raffles for 1 pair

Being a size 10.5-13 and being a fan of Jordan's and/or basketball kicks is the worst **** ever. Small sizes be like "sheesh what an easy drop. These were a layup" and big sizes entering 10 raffles for 1 p
You’ll get them there’s more of these than Bred 4…….Has to be bc 2 friends work at footlocker and one at champs and they all saying the stock on these is almost 3x bigger than what they recieved on reimagine breds

Weird that I hit on the shock drop two weeks ago, and they sent me EA today too. I thought it was only for people that hadn't hit lately. I guess the L I took for the Bred Reimagined helped out. Lol Thanks SNKRS for the Double up.
I had similar happen with Kobe grinch. I got ea and bought and hit again on release day which I didn’t even know could happen. Normally on release day it would just say purchased and I wouldn’t even get to try for a second.

IMG_4475.jpeg

This is tricky wording. Because I took an L on Pine Green 4s when they dropped, but then got EA when they did that later on. Recently took an L on the "restock" of the Bred 4s, but after they let me hit on RD and the Shock Drop before.

Those are the only 4s I've gone after from SNKRS since January 1. They wild with this "criteria"

You’ll get them there’s more of these than Bred 4…….Has to be bc 2 friends work at footlocker and one at champs and they all saying the stock on these is almost 3x bigger than what they recieved on reimagine breds

I didn't get the bred reimagined until I got from aftermarket 😂 I'm not stressed about getting a pair release weekend but it's just annoying to get exclusive access and your size is gone 3 min later

Weird that I hit on the shock drop two weeks ago, and they sent me EA today too. I thought it was only for people that hadn't hit lately. I guess the L I took for the Bred Reimagined helped out. Lol Thanks SNKRS for the Double up.

I feel like this has been going on for a while, at least back to the Black Cement 4’s in 2019…I got those off of EA and also hit on release day…It’s happened more often than not…

Technically not the same but Nike let me hit on the shock drop and gave me EA for L&F 1’s…Then they did me the same way for the SB 4’s…Just seems like their algorithm is different for each release 🤷‍♂️

I feel like this has been going on for a while, at least back to the Black Cement 4’s in 2019…I got those off of EA and also hit on release day…It’s happened more often than not…

Technically not the same but Nike let me hit on the shock drop and gave me EA for L&F 1’s…Then they did me the same way for the SB 4’s…Just seems like their algorithm is different for each release 🤷‍♂️
It’s not the criteria they go out of their way to publicly state. It’s completely fabricated to make people feel it’s fair when they’ll ship 4 pairs to one address before RD but not get someone else a single pair.

Sizes left if anyone was wondering about exclusive access. I tried for my size 11, after I received notification during second wave of EA. But my size was sold out.

Screenshot_20240425-124547-684.png

I'll hold off on copping on the drop date and hope they're available at the end of May. I'm in no rush to get them.

Damn I got EA today, first time since the fire red 4s. I hate having medical problems. Was at Dialysis and knocked out,. I did luck out and got the veneers though. I’m counting on FTL And Chamos app, they’ve blessing me. Congrats to everyone who scored their pairs.

Last edited:
I just hope I can get my second pair with a FTL headstart. Would be nice to go pick up a pair in person like I did with my Playoffs last year.

Back
Top Bottom