Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_2581.png

SNKRS or bust for me. But ill stroll around the mall on Saturday to see if there are any pairs in store as well. If its as many pairs as they say it should be a easy cop. This aint the time of year where people are just dying to drop money on kicks. I think if you want them, you should be straight.

That's not what this thread told me before.

I heard. "ThEsE aRe aN Og CoLoR wAy" therefore they will be impossible

Tried to explain that OG color way really means nothing to these kids in a 2024 context. They couldn't care less. Not to mention the 4 hype is dying down after 4 years.

Once the resale didn't shoot up to $300 after the initial Shock Drop, these kids lost interest, so did resellers. Resale is their god, not Jordan or Tinker. These are going to "brick" therefore they are unappealing to these kids. Easy eats for everybody. This is why stores letting off their inventory ahead of SNKRS

I heard. "ThEsE aRe aN Og CoLoR wAy" therefore they will be impossible

Tried to explain that OG color way really means nothing to these kids in a 2024 context. They couldn't care less. Not to mention the 4 hype is dying down after 4 years.

Once the resale didn't shoot up to $300 after the initial Shock Drop, these kids lost interest, so did resellers. Resale is their god, not Jordan or Tinker. These are going to "brick" therefore they are unappealing to these kids. Easy eats for everybody. This is why stores letting off their inventory ahead of SNKRS

< $250 in 11 is pretty crazy to me for a 4.

If everyone's spending on the Jumpman Jack's, that's fine with me.

Wonder which model will become the next “trendy” one for Gen Z, if the 4 hype is truly declining.
1 -> 3 -> 4 -> 🔄
These will always be the mainstream staple for the younger crowd, but as far which model will be the new "it" shoe, I don't see one coming unless someone like Travis Scott starts wearing 5s heavily (Cactus Jack 5s) or maybe Kanye starts wearing 1s and 6s like he was around 2013 or so. Otherwise, the "streetwear enthusiast" side of Gen Z has mainly just been pushing the Timbs as the new "it" shoe/boot until something else comes to take its place.

I would have to agree with the posters above. As far as the next popular jordan model, I think there is none. I think we are gonna enter another period like the 2014-2015 yeezy era where J's are mainly being copped by people who legit want them. However whenever the next Jordan hype wave comes back it will be 11's again that get back it back poppin my guess. The baggy jeans era is kinda bringing back the basketball shoe in casual spaces.

Personally though, I love when sneaker hype is down like right now. Real sneakerheads can actually purchase shoes they want, and some even go on sale. The reselling that was going on during 2020-2021 era damn near made me quit. ****** was selling Universiy blue AJ 1'S for $500. ***** lol

Personally though, I love when sneaker hype is down like right now. Real sneakerheads can actually purchase shoes they want, and some even go on sale. The reselling that was going on during 2020-2021 era damn near made me quit. ****** was selling Universiy blue AJ 1'S for $500. ***** lol
Man. 'The Last Dance' documentary combined with the COVID relief money people were getting led to some NASTY aftermarket prices. You couldn't pay people to buy the Black Cat 4s and next thing you know they were being sold for as much as a new flagship Samsung or IPhone model. OG colorways rocketed up in price as well. I remember seeing pairs of the '16 Metallic 5s go from like $290-$325 to $425 and up.

Back
Top Bottom