Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

I've always went half size up in 4's but I noticed the mold on these recent 4's, I have to go tts because the half size up has way too much toe space to the point where it feels like my feet are going to fly off and are legit boats. The only problem is I'm hoping with tts there's no pinky toe issues.
I was able to go TTS on the reimagined but wth these it feels like a half size up is necessary. Im going to go for a half up this weekend and see if that's the case. I'm thinking I might have gotten spoiled on the reimagined and these feel more tight than they actually are....or maybe just wishful thinking 😂

Yeah...timbs are the hottest thing out right now.
If these kids ruin timbs for me I'm going to be pissed 😡. It used to be Asics, NB, Clark's, and Timbs were my go to easy cops during the height of resell. Then as resell began to slow down they shifted to NBs and Asics. If they do to butters what they did to white air force 1 lows I'm shifting to Lugz 😡.
1000005999.jpg

1000006000.jpg

Attachments

• 1000006000.jpg
    1000006000.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 26
**** I had got the off white 4 on snkrs but won a womens 11 by accident. (Im an idiot) I sold them the next day for a stimulus check essentially lmaoo $1200. Met up with him from Facebook. There isnt a Jordan out right now that can get you that type of flip. Im not a reseller but those were crazy times aha
Fam, it literally felt fiscally irresponsible to not flip certain pairs back then 😂

If these kids ruin timbs for me I'm going to be pissed 😡. It used to be Asics, NB, Clark's, and Timbs were my go to easy cops during the height of resell. Then as resell began to slow down they shifted to NBs and Asics. If they do to butters what they did to white air force 1 lows I'm shifting to Lugz 😡.
1000005999.jpg

1000006000.jpg

Gone head you know ya boy need a new mansion...

birdman-hand-rub.gif

1000005999.jpg

1000006000.jpg

Just look at what Drake's style resource Yachty is wearing and you will know what the kids are wearing.

Getting nervous. The day before I hit EA, I entered six raffles (footwork). Been able to cancel 5/6

Feature not letting me out. Only really want one pair unless these go on DISCO, but something tells me I'm about to win my first ever Feature raffle ...

I was able to go TTS on the reimagined but wth these it feels like a half size up is necessary. Im going to go for a half up this weekend and see if that's the case. I'm thinking I might have gotten spoiled on the reimagined and these feel more tight than they actually are....or maybe just wishful thinking 😂
Maybe theres less padding around the collar area in these than the Reimagined? That's usually one of the main factors whether to go up half size or not.

ive said this in the 1s thread and ill say it here too:
the next popular model will be whatever nike decides to make the next popular model. they know what colorways are to drive hype and what colorways are for store shelves and casuals. we're in the casuals period for most jordan brand models, espcialy 1s and 4s and thats just how Nike wants it for time being. Otherwise they wouldn’t still be releasing 4s with the old shape doing so many woman’s exclusives that don’t come in the most high demand sizes (11+). I’m sure there’s some logistics involved too but they’re clearly not trying to focus on the hype draw at the moment .

Cements 3’s and Bred 4’s the only hyped releases of the year. Everything else is just scraps. Was like this last year too.

Nope, but the wifey said her SD pair was pretty roomy in the toe box TTS (sz 8M). And the dudes who went over TTS on breds regretted it. Can't see any way these run bigger than those.
Gotcha. Yeah, I think I gotta go tts, I went half size up on the reimagineds and I had to return them because they fit so big. I had legit more than a thumbs space in the toe box.

Hibbett W! LFG!

Hit on City Gear in-store, but don't think I'll be able to pick up. Already committed to go see my nephew's soccer match at 10:30am an hour drive away, so I'll be gone before they open and won't be back until after the pickup window closes. Oh well, 1 pair is enough on these, I think.

I saw FNL still has almost a fsr on the access or at least for me at the Staten Island mall. I'm gonna hold off reserving my pair because something tells me I may be able to cop on their website on Saturday since I wanna use my rewards I have.

Back
Top Bottom