Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Something tells me this is a situation like the reimagined IVs, but with more quantities.

More people will get these, a few won’t. Average amount of people got the reimagined IVs and a certain amount couldn’t.

Double up secured!
IMG_6291.jpeg

Ship to me was the only option on hibbett.com 🤷‍♂️
I need at least 1 more pair for my son

Last edited:
Im trying to remember all the online raffles I entered so I can cancel... I wish I could put daily limits on my credit cards to avoid unwanted double ups.

I will keep the SNS raffle open since no tax.

Back in '06 my 3rd son was born,
these are the Js I brought him home from the hospital in. Roughly a yr & some change later ,my 4th son was born, money was tight back then , so the same '06 Military cribs I brought my 3rd son home in, was the same pair my 4th son came home in.
Flash forward 17yrs later my 3rd sons about to graduate HS & 4th son about to enter his sophomore yr.
Crazy how time flies....

20240502_134425.jpg

^^TLDR, I secured both my sons pairs via JD online ship 2 me & Fnl in store , I slept on the 2012 retro, so this will be the 1st time we all had the military 4s since '06. Glad to finally see them return in OG form.....
v-v-v-v-v-v-
Screenshot_20240502_093053_Finish Line.jpg

Last edited:
So are these “TTS” or do they run small? There seems to be different opinions on these. I went TTS on my re-imagined and they fit great but I don’t want these to fit too tight since I’m getting older and it seems like my feet have widened just a tad bit. I plan on wearing them open laced so don’t want to be swimming in them either.

So are these “TTS” or do they run small? There seems to be different opinions on these. I went TTS on my re-imagined and they fit great but I don’t want these to fit too tight since I’m getting older and it seems like my feet have widened just a tad bit. I plan on wearing them open laced so don’t want to be swimming in them either.
Yeah there's a lot of mixed opinions but I think if you're going to wear them open laced prob tts should be good.

My issue with this release is not a whole lot of stores here got them. No ****’s in my state and Finish Line only had sizes 9.5-12. I’m glad to secure my size 11 through Finish Line but I was getting worried leading up to today.

Looks like i got a L on Hibbets raffle and DSG in my city didnt get these, guess ill be trying on SNKRS saturday morning

Scheels and WSS got them. They only get allocated major GRs or Holiday releases. My local Hibbetts that rarely get retros even got them. “Legit” sites that I’ve never heard of such as Rukus are running raffles. There’s definitely more than 40K.

Back
Top Bottom