Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

1714687180973.png

The store numbers issue is clearing a shipping issue. Maybe they come late. Maybe the end up in outlets. But they didn’t cancel pairs this late in production.

Scheels and WSS got them. They only get allocated major GRs or Holiday releases. My local Hibbetts that rarely get retros even got them. “Legit” sites that I’ve never heard of such as Rukus are running raffles. There’s definitely more than 40K.

Ok good to know!

I just want one pair I ain't greedy. Hopefully it'll be relatively easy.

Got my pair from trade block of all places.

Traded a pair of Yeezy slides, a pair of Yeezy foam runners, and a pair of Union 2s that I originally got by also trading a pair of foam runners. All of which I got for retail, with free shipping, and no tax. so far all of the Yeezy slides and foam runners I’ve gotten over the past 2-3 years have all gone towards trade and this reminded me they’re still worth getting for retail

Might still try to cop this weekend but we’ll see.

Resellers are panicking! I love it. At one point, resellers were screaming about this being the money maker for the year and THE “MUST HAVE“ RELEASE! Now they’re trying to do anything to drum up some hype with allocations being plentiful. Once those late shipments hit the store they’ll really be crying! I hope EVERYONE that truly wants these EAT!

Last edited:
Idk I really dislike the whole EA and shock drop thing. It makes ppl cop them who don’t actually want the shoes, but want to have them early for an opportunity to resell.

Less pairs on SNKRS for release date for those who actually want them and it looks good on Nikes part that they sell out

Idk I really dislike the whole EA and shock drop thing. It makes ppl cop them who don’t actually want the shoes, but want to have them early for an opportunity to resell.

Less pairs on SNKRS for release date for those who actually want them and it looks good on Nikes part that they sell out
It’s crazy that they limit the released stock and then have a regular release later. Why not let everyone who enters for the shock drop get a pair and treat it like a pre-order. Saturday will mark the 3rd SNKRS release. That makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
Shock Drop L
No EA
No SNKRS pass
Hibbetts L
Footlocker gotta come through, otherwise I'm gonna have to intervene

It’s crazy that they limit the released stock and then have a regular release later. Why not let everyone who enters for the shock drop get a pair and treat it like a pre-order. Saturday will mark the 3rd SNKRS release. That makes absolutely no sense.
honestly i think it gives you more chances to cop 3or 2 vs 1 chance. I have hit on several shock drops. i got EA but passed like a idiot and now i want them again so hopefully a ftl or champs hit already struck out on jd and hibbetts but with numbers it should be a easy cop on snkrs release day

It’s all hype building from Nike. They do not want pairs sitting. I’m sure they gage interest and decided- let’s do 3 limited releases lol

You haven't got a pair yet and that's okay. You will. No need to get all crazy in here.

I’m planning on walking into JD tomorrow and seeing if the manager sells them to me a day early. He tends to do that for major releases so if that’s the case you know stock numbers are high.

I’m planning on walking into JD tomorrow and seeing if the manager sells them to me a day early. He tends to do that for major releases so if that’s the case you know stock numbers are high.
What time? I'm making the trip with you. Your car or mine my guy?

One other factor to maybe consider is that there’s a lot of kids who wanted these initially then fronted on em because of Jumpman Jack pipe dreams/FOMO

The coming down to earth now and realizing they don’t got $600 for resale, and falling right back in love with these IVs

Back
Top Bottom