Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Tbh if you don’t hit on retail and you’re pressed over an extra $20 you in the wrong hobby straight up lmao I don’t wanna hear no bull**** about “oh I don’t wanna support resellers” bro it’s 2024 no one believes that brokeboy rhetoric anymore you just lowkey embarrassing yourself tellin people this **** lmao literally nobody doing well in life is gonna let 20 bucks affect their decisions like that fr everybody knows this deep down you ain’t foolin nobody lol
this mindset will keep you at middle class at best.

respectfully

thats a lie. i live in cali. plenty of places here are getting the. and i live in a pretty bad city.
Definitely not a lie.

IMG_1673.png

Already got 5 pairs on lock between DSG and Jd/fnl. Should be able secure at least 5 more on FLX. I do it bc I like to do it, not bc I am trying to make a living off it. If I got 10 or 12 accounts across all these footsites that means I wanna keep these accounts active with purchases too. These classic OG GR releases are what I am all about. I need 10+ pairs of these and I need 10+ pairs of the black cement 3's later this year. Been doing this for many years and its considered a side hustle. I enjoy hooking people up on ebay too, helps solidify my rep over there as I been a seller for almost 20 years. If i make a few extra dollars, cool. However, this is not my source of income. I work 45-50 hours every week and just happen to have a love for crushing big OG releases like this. It may make people feel a type a way and that motivates me even more 😁 ima continue doin what I love to do tho.

Last edited:
this mindset will keep you at middle class at best.

respectfully

If you really struggling to the point where $20 is really that significant to you, that’s fine I get it. I’m just saying don’t go around announcing it like it’s something to be proud of … I’m tellin you it’s not the virtue-signal you think it is … if anything you’re poverty-signaling lmao

Already got 5 pairs on lock between DSG and Jd/fnl. Should be able secure at least 5 more on FLX. I do it bc I like to do it, not bc I am trying to make a living off it. If I got 10 or 12 accounts across all these footsites that means I wanna keep these accounts active with purchases too. These classic OG GR releases are what I am all about. I need 10+ pairs of these and I need 10+ pairs of the black cement 3's later this year. Been doing this for many years and its considered a side hustle. I enjoy hooking people up on ebay too, helps solidify my rep over there as I been a seller for almost 20 years. If i make a few extra dollars, cool. However, this is not my source of income. I work 45-50 hours every week and just happen to have a love for crushing big OG releases like this. It may make people feel a type a way and that motivates me even more 😁 ima continue doin what I love to do tho.

Resellers feel the same way about every hyped shoe, especially Kobe's nowadays.

If you really struggling to the point where $20 is really that significant to you, that’s fine I get it. I’m just saying don’t go around announcing it like it’s something to be proud of … I’m tellin you it’s not the virtue-signal you think it is … if anything you’re poverty-signaling lmao
The fact that you look at 20 bucks and say to yourself "if you're struggling to the point where $20 is really blah blah blah" shows a twisted financial point of view.

I know millionaires many times over that are who they are today financially because they valued every last penny. Matter of fact, if they see a penny on the ground, they'll pick it up and put it in their pocket.

Trust me, I make a GREAT living... And I know what the gutter feels like. This is why I respect every single cent.

With that being said,

I own a 3 story townhome in the city.

And...

I learned how to cut my own hair because I don't wanna spend 50+ bucks every week on that nonsense. I pay myself 50 to the savings every time I cut it.

And...

I drive a 700+ WHP GTR.

just on the weekends though.

And...

I refuse to ever pay a penny over retail for sneakers ever again.

So, yep.

"Poverty signaling" and proud

It’s pretty crazy to let people know how much power 20 bucks has over you. I’m tryna help yall out nobody is gonna tell you this in real life because they don’t wanna make you look bad. It’s better you hear all this from an internet stranger so you can thank me later when you finally understand this lol

Let me hold $20 so I can get my pair fam.

Thanks

The fact that you look at 20 bucks and say to yourself "if you're struggling to the point where $20 is really blah blah blah" shows a twisted financial point of view.

I know millionaires many times over that are who they are today financially because they valued every last penny. Matter of fact, if they see a penny on the ground, they'll pick it up and put it in their pocket.

Trust me, I make a GREAT living... And I know what the gutter feels like. This is why I respect every single cent.

With that being said,

I own a 3 story townhome in the city.

And...

I learned how to cut my own hair because I don't wanna spend 50+ bucks every week on that nonsense. I pay myself 50 to the savings every time I cut it.

And...

I drive a 700+ WHP GTR.

just on the weekends though.

And...

I refuse to ever pay a penny over retail for sneakers ever again.

So, yep.

"Poverty signaling" and proud

if I were you, I would just give yourself half a haircut for a month and spend the extra $25 you would've paid yourself on the shoes

problem solved

Bro you free to represent yourself however you want but this a sneaker forum and it’s unfortunate you gotta stress about 20 bucks over retail when the kicks we talk about most here are often 2 or 3 or 400+ over retail… And this the cheapest we ever seen of an OG pair of the top Jordan model right now. And that’s never retroed with the NA before… You must not really want them then

Bro wanna wait 6 years for the next retro and his next L . . . all that over 20 damn dollars lmao
I have more than enough. If I miss out, believe me, life will go on just fine.

Tbh if you don’t hit on retail and you’re pressed over an extra $20 you in the wrong hobby straight up lmao I don’t wanna hear no bull**** about “oh I don’t wanna support resellers” bro it’s 2024 no one believes that brokeboy rhetoric anymore you just lowkey embarrassing yourself tellin people this **** lmao literally nobody doing well in life is gonna let 20 bucks affect their decisions like that fr everybody knows this deep down you ain’t foolin nobody lol
Before reading this post, my priorities were all wrong! Now I know I CAN afford resell if I want to.

***** please.

If you just not really interested in these that’s a different story. But if retail + 20 is too much for you that means retail is almost too much for you and it’s really not a good look tellin people you can barely afford the raffle prize price lmao

Back
Top Bottom