Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Nice, ftl don't appear to be charging shipping anymore for the ship to me. Got the w in ship to me since I'm out of town n Anaheim rn.

Was curious about this, the uppers, and the midsole.. haven't seen much about any comparisons yet.
Anybody saying these have the same fit and comfort as the Reimagined 4s or SB 4s....Nike must've made a mistake and sent them player PEs with custom orthotics 😐.

Step in comfort and an improved fit were immediately noticeable on the SB4s and Reimagined 4s, virtually unanimously. I don't think that will be the case with these. And that's fine.

These look great and I'm glad I have mine. You definitely shouldn't pass on them. Cop 'em for what they are, don't pass on 'em for what they're not.

What type of getaway is 200 dollars
my boy GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal got the cheap tickets from the homie sloppy sam. same guy who hooked him up with these concord XI's
th-54.jpeg

I hope Drake and Kendrick continue to drop disses tomorrow morning. Whatever helps others be distracted from tomorrows release im all for it. Hopefully theres some sneaker heads who are also rap scholars still up deciphering and updating their evidence board.

Heads up to anybody in need of pairs. Snipes are doing FCFS and at least here in my area in Michigan the lines are small. Had a guaranteed pair on the Eastside but the Snipes right by the crib on the Westside only had 4 dudes in line and hour before release.

It's leg day fellas! Time to put the leg work in 😂

Hit on the footlocker ship to me option.

Was the only raffle I entered.

Will pick up the wife and kids pairs this morning. Shouldn't be too hard.

Intentionally avoided any raffles with additional charges. I know the world is trending the other way, but shipping costs should absolutely be baked into the retail experience.

And never mind whatever that ‘fair’ raffle system charge is and the charge stores are trying to add for shipping insurance.

Back
Top Bottom