Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Solid pair
IMG_1514.jpeg
Wore my Pine Greens to grab my first pair from Hibbet this morning... :pimp:

I accidentally tripled up. Snipes order went through and then later in the morning I got my DSG and FTL raffle order emails.

DSG and FTL didn't say **** all night so I un-installed that trash. Plus I've literally never hit on FTL, no reason to think this was going to be any different.

I'll definitely toss up an oop after I have them all.

I accidentally tripled up. Snipes order went through and then later in the morning I got my DSG and FTL raffle order emails.

DSG and FTL didn't say **** all night so I un-installed that trash. Plus I've literally never hit on FTL, no reason to think this was going to be any different.

I'll definitely toss up an oop after I have them all.
FTL charge should have shown up on your card last night and the email confirmation this morning

Damn, looks like I’m SOL on my sz 11.. Anyone have any ideas on what resale light end up as? Was hoping to cop under $275 shipped if possible but might not be happening.

Damn, looks like I’m SOL on my sz 11.. Anyone have any ideas on what resale light end up as? Was hoping to cop under $275 shipped if possible but might not be happening.
On GOAT they are like $262 in 11. After tax and shipping that’s probably 290ish. Not terrible, but I don’t see them going much lower tbh.

On feet. Man these are so nice. I’m almost tempted to double up but not gonna. Much as I like them I won’t wear these enough to justify more than 1 pair. Definitely not as comfortable as the Reimagineds, but absolutely better than the 2019 Breds or 2020 Fire Reds.

I was hoping people would try to guess the factory on my first pic so I could prove that factory doesn’t matter, but they’re LN3 for what it’s worth.
IMG_0965.jpeg

On GOAT they are like $262 in 11. After tax and shipping that’s probably 290ish. Not terrible, but I don’t see them going much lower tbh.
will probably go a bit lower once people start posting their pairs on ebay and the rest of the shoe marketplace sites.

For the record, do NOT size down on these. I usually go UP half a size in 4’s but I went with my TTS 11 with these and they fit PERFECTLY even with shoe shields. This new mold is how 4’s SHOULD always be.

Man I absolutely LOVE these. We just need WC and Fire Reds done like this now.

There will be no decisive standard on sizing for these. But I think we will all agree that these DO NOT fit like the RGMND4's. Whatever that means for you is whatever that means for you.

TLDR: IMO, Go with your usual AJ4 size, NOT your Reimagined 4 size.

For me..... These don't fit exactly like the 2019-2022 4s. Definitely better. But the sizing and fit is MUCH closer to those than the RMGND4's or SB4's.

I tried on 2 size 11s and 2 size 11.5s. My TTS 11 was pinching at the pinky and big toe knuckle which reminded me of the nightmare that was my beloved 2019 Black Cement 4's 😳. So, I went a half size up as I normally would with 4s and they fit great. A little extra toe box room but not too much.

The step in comfort is definitely closer to 2019-2022 4's. So, I'll be swapping for better, thicker insoles. That will account for any extra toe box room. Great pair. Glad to have them.

I only needed 1 pair. Cant wait for my snkrs w today be delivered. My first 2024 purchase too. Im 1/5 for my 2024 must haves at retail. The rest are at the back end of year. AJ1 midnight navy, AJIV black toe, AJIII bc3, and AJXI columbia then im skraight.

They knocked these out the park. Best 4 retro ever aside from the 99’s. Now, let’s play guess the factory 🙂
IMG_0963.jpeg
These are from the LN3 Factory.

Telltale signs:
1. Overly flat and pointed toebox
2. Shoddy craftsmanship. Look at the stitching on the grey mudguard (The stitching is too close to the edge then followed with slight slip of the hand soon after)

IMG_5148.jpeg

I’ll just put this out there about Snipes, I remember ordering a pair of Reimagined 4s WELL AFTER their release time. I was iffy about them still being on the site, so I hedged my bet and copped in store as well. Snipes ended up cancelling my pair after a few days. Please don’t count on Snipes. They cancelled a TON of orders for that drop.

As for the Military 4s, this release was completely different then was it was hyped up to be months ago. Most of the time, resellers are hanging around shops and trying to eat up loose pairs. That is not the case for these at all. I’m loving it!

Still looking for a size 10. I won on snkrs today but it was for my son. Hope they restock

Back
Top Bottom