Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

These are from the LN3 Factory.

Telltale signs:
1. Overly flat and pointed toebox
2. Shoddy craftsmanship. Look at the stitching on the grey mudguard (The stitching is too close to the edge then followed with slight slip of the hand soon after)

IMG_5148.jpeg
Idk, I think I hit the jackpot with this pair if you ask me lol. I’m usually not ever one to say I got the best pair of any shoe, but after going back through the last 50 or so pages lll say it now, I have one of the top 3 pairs posted so far. No question. Has nothing to do with the factory though 🙂 there are nice pairs from LN3, LN4, and LNM in here.

Everyone’s feet is different. The size by talk is good though because it gives an idea of what size to shoot for. Especially if you don’t live in a big city or adjacent to one here you can try on pairs etc

Again. I went half size down. And they fit me better. I have regular feet and they ran big for me. The reimagined blk/cement IV ran big for me also.

Whereas the IV retros from 2019 ran true to size for me

Overall
I’m glad I got two pairs. These did sell out at a few places in NYC.

Leftover pairs everywhere in store

After comparing shock drop (LN3) and Shiekh (LN4) pair im taking shock drop pair

Shiekh pair has glue stain, tiny creases, and scuffs SMH

Guess im UNDSing the Shiekh pair first

Crease like that on the other shoe, oh well it’ll be awhile before I wear them probably not till fall maybe idk, just happy to have them, first time owning a pair
Stuff the toe box and apply a little heat and that should get rid of that. My FTL pair has this on one shoe. I added some paper to the toe box and it's coming out already.

Back
Top Bottom