Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Nothing like the Fire Reds from 2020... That was some nasty work they did to those... Every wrinkle/precreased panel you see came like that on the FRs... MB are smooth leather... At least my pair is...

Screenshot_20240504_224057_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240504_224129_Gallery.jpg

Yerrr.. This is a great example Alsa but do this with the Reimagined joints next to them :lol: .. I said it was FR type leather. It’s not the same but it’s def similar .. this ‘leather’ is a joke. lol If you think this is A1.. more power bro but I expected more for an OG colorway.

Not gonna lie, I picked up my reimagineds and said that leather feels plush. 💯. The militaries are alright leather but thin. I would say its a little better than the pleather we would get from 2006-2012.

The OGs were just next level.

But I think this year's retro is an acceptably good re-creation. Top down on both look really good. I like how mine look - didn't like them on the SB4s for example (sold them earlier this year)

My pair is an SZ (I'm in Europe) the LN3s are better looking to me. I can see the difference.

My pair: these are a repost from a couple of pages back:

20240504_151726.jpg

LN3 failed on the Industrial Black pair pictured though. Massive cliff-toe.
I hope my SZ pairs look like that :emoji_fire:

Long *** day for the final boss at work. Woke up to winning ship to home from Ftl. While walking into work tried my luck on NEX and right place, right time, got my disco pair. Can’t wait to get them later this week!
IMG_5684.jpeg
NEX is aggressive about taxes....that "NEVER" in bold and all caps is hilarious to me for some reasons. All it's missing is an "!" 🤣

Teachers, police officers, and military should all get guaranteed personal pairs at discount IMO

The few videos of the OG I can find it doesn't really seem like these originally came with thick cut, plush leather like some of us were expecting. Looks like JB knocked it out the park with these to me. Lots of Ws in the community and lots of folks willing to assist at retail plus shipping for those who don't have a pair or need a double. (I still have an 11 available).

The few videos of the OG I can find it doesn't really seem like these originally came with thick cut, plush leather like some of us were expecting. Looks like JB knocked it out the park with these to me. Lots of Ws in the community and lots of folks willing to assist at retail plus shipping for those who don't have a pair or need a double. (I still have an 11 available).
This is what people don’t understand. The leather on the original pairs was just ok. There wasn’t anything good or bad about it. Same as these. They thankfully didn’t use plush “high quality” leather because that’s not how it’s supposed to be. The leather on these is exactly what I was hoping for.

this was a super easy cop here in the EU this time, the wife from my homie managed to cop 2 mens, 2 pre school and 2 toddler pairs at Maha-Amsterdam.com, 1 pair of US8 was for me because i went to the bar go drinking and i became too wasted to stay up till 9:00 AM so i texted her my size and she is the type that always wakes up early at 8:00-8:30 AM and even in the weekend

I think the leather quality on these is fine and actually even good. Don’t really see any problems with it. Leather on my pair is nice at least. To me it’s premium compared to the crap leather I’ve happily forked over $200+ for on previous 4s and other Jays. I think the OG comparison pics speak for themselves and prove JB did a phenomenal job on this shoe.

Gotta try mine on after I get out the shower so I can get in on this SizeTalk.... but I am sure they will be TTS.

I did just have a great idea... @DaveyMagoo should start a website SizeTalk.com where they only discuss sizing.

Back
Top Bottom