Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Damn wanted to try an 11.5 of course its gone

There might be a million pairs of these out there, or this is just what it's like when you don't have to deal with garbage resellers and little kids are looking at these like "bricks"

It’s crazy how many people in these threads don’t know there damn size lol.. that **** would drive me insane.. every release it’s the same **** what size should I get ? Should I size up or down or what.. it’s the same exact shoe !!!! Different damn color.. at no point have I ever had to size up or down for any Jordan

Yeah in the spirit of Cinco De Mayo I’m trying to keep it peaceful but the low key throwing out personal sly shady comments towards me for a simple disagreement about leather quality or lack thereof isn’t necessary at all this morning. Always thought y’all were the fam H headdetective & KanyIZZY KanyIZZY but I noticed anytime I/someone says something y’all don’t agree with you shame that person for having an opinion or perspective/perception different than your own. I said *to me it’s premium *compared to the leather on a lot of past AJ4 retro releases and it is. Is that not factual? Geez. I mean damn, how much better do you two seriously think the leather should be on these? It seems like y’all want the leather to be better than what it even was on the OG pair. It’s like y’all want to thread to go a ‘16 TB3 styled leather bashing session and mad that it’s not happening soon enough for you. As I’ve matured I realized sometimes it’s okay to let people have their opinions and keep it pushing.

It’s crazy how many people in these threads don’t know there damn size lol.. that **** would drive me insane.. every release it’s the same **** what size should I get ? Should I size up or down or what.. it’s the same exact shoe !!!! Different damn color.. at no point have I ever had to size up or down for any Jordan
Right. I always get the same size no matter what model lol

Thanks i just grabbed the 14 just in case my Snipes order gets cancelled

It should be that simple, but unfortunately it isn’t. These definitely feel different on foot than the 2020 Fire Reds or even Reimagined BC, just as an example.

In the newer 4’s, I go tts, but I wouldn’t be able to do that with the 2019 BC for instance, had to go up half a size or my pinky toe was shot.

Got my size 13. Much appreciated!

There is only 4mm of length difference between sizes. With all the different molds, materials, cuts, shapes, and types/thickness of ankle padding it’s absolutely reasonable that different shoes (or even different production runs of the same shoe) will fit people different. I can’t bash anyone for trying to get a perfect fit. But it’s also ridiculous to think you can figure out sizing based on other people’s opinion on the internet since everyone has a different foot and fit preference.

Thank you so much brother… this made my day.

Yeah in the spirit of Cinco De Mayo I’m trying to keep it peaceful but the low key throwing out personal sly shady comments towards me for a simple disagreement about leather quality or lack thereof isn’t necessary at all this morning. Always thought y’all were the fam H headdetective & KanyIZZY KanyIZZY but I noticed anytime I/someone says something y’all don’t agree with you shame that person for having an opinion or perspective/perception different than your own. I said *to me it’s premium *compared to the leather on a lot of past AJ4 retro releases and it is. Is that not factual? Geez. I mean damn, how much better do you two seriously think the leather should be on these? It seems like y’all want the leather to be better than what it even was on the OG pair. It’s like y’all want to thread to go a ‘16 TB3 styled leather bashing session and mad that it’s not happening soon enough for you. As I’ve matured I realized sometimes it’s okay to let people have their opinions and keep it pushing.
Looking at the comparison on the previous page I didn’t see anything that stood out on the OG that made it look like they have a better quality leather. To be fair, I’ve never owned a pair of OG 4’s before, but the eye test tells me the quality on the og leather was pretty similar to what we got on this retro. Again I could be wrong but I doubt it based on those pics.

I think we sometimes romanticize the OG’s a bit when it comes to quality. Compared to MOST retros, the OGs do tend be better but sometimes we act like that no retro can or ever will be comparable and that’s just not true. If anything, I think the difference in quality is more noticeable on later models that Mike wore, in particular 11-14. OG 11s use a nicer and thicker patent cut than retro 11s, and the leather on the OG 12-14 is superior to any of the retros, to varying degrees.

You taking it too seriously. I laughed at your comment so I’m not hiding and shading you b. Alsa quoted me and I replied to him too, he’s still the fam :lol: . To be clear, I believe you, him, and anyone in the thread is smoking A1 green if you think these are premium. Nobody’s shaming you though bro :lol:

My opinion falls somewhere in the middle. Are these premium quality leather? No, not imo. But as far as I can tell, neither were the OGs. They aren’t terrible either though, like 2012 MB or the absolute atrocities that were the 2011 BC 3.

I honestly think later model Jordans during the 90’s make a stronger case for being premium than earlier J’s (besides the 2). The leather used on the OG 12/13, now THAT was premium. I still remember it like yesterday even though it was 1997/98.

Last edited:
He spent his life savings on those 13 pairs

Prob will return them after he makes his youtube video and collect $50 from his 1k views
Your point taken lol... My whole point was with some footwork, pairs could be obtained easily...

Theres a difference between that hard thin plastic leather and these militaries. Remember 2012 white cement IVs :lol:. Iirc the 2016 white cement IV leather was not that great either.

Theres a difference between that hard thin plastic leather and these militaries. Remember 2012 white cement IVs :lol:. Iirc the 2016 white cement IV leather was not that great either.
Oh yeah the leather on these is better than the past two WC retros, any FR retro. We have a long history of any white/sail leather on IV's being hard plastic which these are not at all.

Back
Top Bottom