Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Damn 24 hours later and I can still cop. I need everyone who doubted me saying I could cop 2 hours after release to apologize l. I will accept apologies in a size 10 bootlicker 4. Ya can each pitch in.

Screenshot_20240505_104425_DTLR .jpg

Only thing anyone remembers is your outlet nonsense
To be fair I was HOPING these would eventually hit outlet for my own selfish purposes.
Bummed but it is what it is.
4’s aren’t super high on my list so OG or not, these are a pass for me at full price.

You taking it too seriously. I laughed at your comment so I’m not hiding and shading you b. Alsa quoted me and I replied to him too, he’s still the fam :lol: . To be clear, I believe you, him, and anyone in the thread is smoking A1 green if you think these are premium. Nobody’s shaming you though bro :lol:
Yep we still cool bro..We all chop it up about different topics until our pairs land. I dont think this leather is A-1...(far from it) lol... I just was pointing out the differences in how they look fam.... That's all...💯

Obligatory backshots,
20240504_232014.jpg

The white cements need a BBL. Move some fat from the toe and add it to the booty.
oddly enough the white cement 4 looks the best from the back view than the other 3​

the space between the nike air plate and midsole is closer on the white cements than the others

nike air plate is wider too

not my pic
FB_IMG_1714176811370.jpg

Last edited:
also leather comparison is subject to matter of opinion and preference

you really cant say this leather is better than that leather unless you

A. slice the leather upper open

or

B. burn the leather upper

nike is known to coat the **** out of their uppers.

My pair is an SZ (I'm in Europe) the LN3s are better looking to me. I can see the difference.

My pair: these are a repost from a couple of pages back:

20240504_151726.jpg

LN3 failed on the Industrial Black pair pictured though. Massive cliff-toe.

This man is very intelligent! He knows what’s up💯

IMG_4724.jpeg

Happy I offed the first shock drop pair, for the factory boys it was LN4 with a bunch of flaws, JD from yesterday LN3 and clean:nthat:

on to the next ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom