Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.34.37 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 8.35.35 PM.png

I went tts on both these and the Re-BC’s. They both feel pretty different from one another but I would not size down on either one. The Reimagineds are definitely more comfortable though.

I feel the exact opposite. I dang near wrote a love letter to the Reimagined 4s on NT a few weeks ago. I sold all my 4s because I just got tired of feeling like a bad chick in heels Everytime I went out. But the Reimagined 4s brought me back to 4s. These fit smaller to me though. I can go a half size down in the reimagined 4s. Not at all with these.

Catch the rest of the conversation at sizetalk.com
#no diddy
My point exactly. You’re saying they’re smaller while others are saying the opposite. Meanwhile the shoe is consistent length wise across the board which determines the size. It’s the feet and materials used not the size of the shoe. Everyone’s feet are different.

I favorited the shoe on my Nike account before they pulled it so I can see the available sizes. Almost a full size run except maybe like 5 sizes. Not sure why Nike is being coy and pulling just the adult pairs but leaving the toddlers and big kids.

yesterday I received an emailed my order is shipped with a delivery date, I just got an email saying now there is a delay. should I be worried? 😬😬

Gettin in on the #SizeTalk... these def fit larger than all my other 4s, BredRs included. Luckily, I still think they fit TTS, now more so than in the past. These feel like my size 11 4s that I have from years ago (Pure Moneys, Royalties, etc).

20240506_161420.jpg
slaughterx slaughterx Digging those Polos socks man.. Fresh to death..

I favorited the shoe on my Nike account before they pulled it so I can see the available sizes. Almost a full size run except maybe like 5 sizes. Not sure why Nike is being coy and pulling just the adult pairs but leaving the toddlers and big kids.

Playing games with the discount price.. tell me more though. I did the same and mine shows sold out in both Nike and SNKRS app. I know they pulled stock, all them returns and buyers remorse cops aint even start trickling in yet.

Playing games with the discount price.. tell me more though. I did the same and mine shows sold out in both Nike and SNKRS app. I know they pulled stock, all them returns and buyers remorse cops aint even start trickling in yet.

They being REALLLLLL lame about this.
Only showing six sizes in that photo because thats the max it'll show per line but the whole list is about 17 different sizes available.
They won't let me add to cart of course.

Last edited:

They being REALLLLLL lame about this.
Only showing six sizes in that photo because thats the max it'll show per line but the whole list is about 17 different sizes available.
They won't let me add to cart of course.

Yo.. nasty work!! I always knew they did this but this is bad. Caught red handed :lol: It straight up shows as S/O for me.. I can’t even get sizes. :sick:

They never had a rhyme or reason for colors back in the day. I have no idea where cement gray, military blue, maroon 6, etc came from

Gotta be reasons tied to things from the era; fashion forecasting, popular team schools, college sponsor contracts, MJ’s preferences, popularity among customers etc. I always liked the blue color way as a counterpart against the heavy Bulls stuff.

Back
Top Bottom