Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Taking the time to soak-in that 4s are finally back to looking the way they should. 25 years it took
IMG_8594.jpeg

I saw that you posted LNM but they look just like my pair which is LN3. Just goes to show, factory does NOT matter, especially not with these.

Definitely said this on Saturday :lol:

There’s literally no difference in any of these shoes. All these pictures look the same. Factory talk not even necessary for this pair

Factory talk is literally just tribalism with this pair. They all look the same

Not creasing is one of the worst things that can be said about an upper. You WANT creasing on a supposed leather upper. In my eyes anyway.

I don’t even know why people talk about “leather quality” on Jordan’s. I have an expensive pair of leather steel toe work boots, and the difference in leather isn’t even close.

Also have some dress shoes that use real leather. “Leather talk” on Jordan’s is hilarious imo lol

The factory talk makes more sense with the recent 3s because of the noticeable variations in EP height and print thickness between pairs, but beyond that I dunno. For this release specifically the production factories don't seem to matter much.

I can see differences in certain cuts (grey toe) but bruh.. I agree. Factory isn’t too much of a thing on MB’s.. they all nearly look the same. Some have better tucked tongues which is appealing to me and the grey mudguard but nearly every pair I have seen is marginal in difference.

And they changed it to Industrial Blue but left Military Blue on the box.. stop forcing the bs JB :lol:

weird. im in northern california and the last 4 purchases nike been giving me overnight shipping. did they open up a new warehouse next to cali?

What are the differences between the adult and youth sizes in these? I ended up getting my son an adult size, but I should have gone with the youth size.

My 1st pair delivered just after 10am today, had to run by the house before some other Final Boss takes my pair. Other pair just shipped from NEX so should be here this weekend. Satisfied overall.
IMG_5687.jpeg

What time did these show up in-stock on NEX? I was checking on Friday 5/3 and also on Saturday 5/4 around 7:00am PST and I never saw them show up.

I haven’t bought 4s since 2019. These are going to take some getting used to. More room in the toe than my BCs but not as wide. Not at all bunion friendly. How long has the netting been all stretchy?

Snkrs still shows order confirmed. Put my order ID and email on the nike tracking. Telling me eta 5/13/24.

mike-tenay.gif

*Biggie voice* "Bring some we*d, I got a story to tell..."

Ordered my 9.5 early Saturday afternoon from these bammas at Snipes. Copped 3 Ts as well that were onsale. Get immediate confirmation shipped on the *shirts*. Go back on the website,see there's mad sizes available, simply go about my day. It's Tuesday now and multiple moons have passed.

Go to the help section on Snipes and punch a little service request. Basically the tone is "I'm a be fairly tight about it if my kicks don't materialize at some point this week because this could have been avoided". But also made sure to end with "please and thank you" because courtesy goes a long way. Sent the help request at 609 pm.

PayPal sends an email that I have been charged for the kicks (finally) at 610 pm. Yeah. *crickets*.

So just sharing a tale that hopefully made you laugh or maybe, you too,are playing the waiting game with the Goof Troop known as Snipes USA. SMFH LOL Stay positive and hopefully it works out, champ...

*Biggie voice* "Bring some we*d, I got a story to tell..."

Ordered my 9.5 early Saturday afternoon from these bammas at Snipes. Copped 3 Ts as well that were onsale. Get immediate confirmation shipped on the *shirts*. Go back on the website,see there's mad sizes available, simply go about my day. It's Tuesday now and multiple moons have passed.

Go to the help section on Snipes and punch a little service request. Basically the tone is "I'm a be fairly tight about it if my kicks don't materialize at some point this week because this could have been avoided". But also made sure to end with "please and thank you" because courtesy goes a long way. Sent the help request at 609 pm.

PayPal sends an email that I have been charged for the kicks (finally) at 610 pm. Yeah. *crickets*.

So just sharing a tale that hopefully made you laugh or maybe, you too,are playing the waiting game with the Goof Troop known as Snipes USA. SMFH LOL Stay positive and hopefully it works out, champ...

I dunno if I’m the only one noticing but are a lot of pairs showing up with a blue tint on the leather upper? Looks like the dye from the midsole or plastics may have transferred
IMG_8965.png
IMG_8968.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom