Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

My pair of Bootlicker Blue IVs arrived less than an hour ago.

I've owned a pair of IVs before, but these fit well enough.

PXL_20240507_234340180.jpg

PXL_20240507_234403656.jpg

PXL_20240507_234428212.jpg

PXL_20240507_234500229.jpg

LN4

The more pics I see the more difficult it is to resist doubling up. These might just be the best Jordan retro ever besides 99’ 4’s and the 2015 Aquas/2018 Shadow 10.
they did a pretty good job imo on the:
2015 Chicago 1s
2015 Bordeaux 7
2016 Black metallic Vs
2016 Black Red 1s (besides the color shade)
2016 Spacejams?
2017 Royal 1s
2018 Shadow 1s
2018 Concords Xi (besides the 45)
2019 Infrared Vi
2019 Black red Xi

and some others after 2019.
But we know how good they can make it.

I dunno if I’m the only one noticing but are a lot of pairs showing up with a blue tint on the leather upper? Looks like the dye from the midsole or plastics may have transferred
Your pair looks good to me. The same color of the upper was used on the 2006’s from what I can remember with that “tint”. Could be the lighting that’s giving it that appearance.

*Biggie voice* "Bring some we*d, I got a story to tell..."

Ordered my 9.5 early Saturday afternoon from these bammas at Snipes. Copped 3 Ts as well that were onsale. Get immediate confirmation shipped on the *shirts*. Go back on the website,see there's mad sizes available, simply go about my day. It's Tuesday now and multiple moons have passed.

Go to the help section on Snipes and punch a little service request. Basically the tone is "I'm a be fairly tight about it if my kicks don't materialize at some point this week because this could have been avoided". But also made sure to end with "please and thank you" because courtesy goes a long way. Sent the help request at 609 pm.

PayPal sends an email that I have been charged for the kicks (finally) at 610 pm. Yeah. *crickets*.

So just sharing a tale that hopefully made you laugh or maybe, you too,are playing the waiting game with the Goof Troop known as Snipes USA. SMFH LOL Stay positive and hopefully it works out, champ...
What language is this?

they did a pretty good job imo on the:
2015 Chicago 1s
2015 Bordeaux 7
2016 Black metallic Vs
2016 Black Red 1s (besides the color shade)
2016 Spacejams?
2017 Royal 1s
2018 Shadow 1s
2018 Concords Xi (besides the 45)
2019 Infrared Vi
2019 Black red Xi

and some others after 2019.
But we know how good they can make it.
All of those are great, but I think these 4’s are as close to a 1:1 retro as we ever got.

That’s how they all look. It’s how they were made.
You are telling me that they were all made with a blue tint on the upper? 😂 because I’ve seen pairs that do not have that blue tint, if you look close enough you can see there was color transfer from either the blue on the midsole or straps or both to the off white leather on the upper

What time did these show up in-stock on NEX? I was checking on Friday 5/3 and also on Saturday 5/4 around 7:00am PST and I never saw them show up.
Wanna say around 7:50am that Saturday. It’s never the same time as they drop whenever they like from past experience but seems to be around 7:40-7:50am PT. Just have to constantly refresh that browser and be with the quickness!

Wanna say around 7:50am that Saturday. It’s never the same time as they drop whenever they like from past experience but seems to be around 7:40-7:50am PT. Just have to constantly refresh that browser and be with the quickness!

Ahh... no wonder I missed out. I was getting ready to leave the house around that time to pickup my J's at the Nike store (via SNKRS Pass). Wish I would've stayed another hour to keep refreshing, since I had all day to pickup the shoes.

Appreciate the info!

My man is gonna tell me I’m not seeing what I’m actually seeing 🤣

You can clearly see the edges of the leather are white and the rest of the leather looks slightly blue, looks like a shadow but it isn’t

IMG_8979.png

But seriously tho... did you try wiping them off?

My Snipes pr arrived yesterday and my DTLR pr is arriving this morning. I'm gonna compare them with the FTL pr and see if there is any differences. So far Snipes n FTL are from 2 different factories

Back
Top Bottom