Jordan IV RM

Why are we calling them Jordan 4s? Other than the midsole/mudguard?

Does the box label them as Jordan 4?
It looks like that’s what the brand is calling them.
IMG_1206.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg

I don’t know if this model will be a one and done for me but the Nigel’s are interesting enough to try out and they’re the first ones releasing in the states.

Man these get anywhere close to GR status as far as availability and they are sitting. These joints is team J's man lol. The green pair is cool. But the rest of these joints gonna be outlet status.

Last edited:
I love the Nigel pair and hope to grab one for retail. The prices on StockX and GOAT are scaring me a bit, but I hope prices begin to creep down as RD approaches.

I might actually grab these for retail or better on sale. Good to hear they’re a comfortable. This color blocking would amazing on a standard Jordan 4 though. I’d take that over the “white thunders” dropping

I might actually grab these for retail or better on sale. Good to hear they’re a comfortable. This color blocking would amazing on a standard Jordan 4 though. I’d take that over the “white thunders” dropping

Good review. Kinda laughed when he was talking about the pricing with his girl and gave the retail price. But anyway, still interested but the shoe looks cheapie at the toe when it bends at the toe. I'd actually like if instead of the black upper, they had a darker cobalt blue.

these some team Jordans - Kanye exiting the game make y'all thirsty af for any lame A collab
Between these fugazi AJ 4 atrocities and the Travis Scott fusions, idk what JB is thinking.

Fusions will always be lame compared to the OG models they are based off.

Reactions: mkj
Back
Top Bottom