Jordan IV UNDFTD Legit Check

I believe they are fakes..Material is incorrect for UNDF4 samples I've seen, box is also incorrect..

Legit pairs will look like so..They would also run you about 8-10K or more by now.
View media item 1442884

Last edited:
I believe they are fakes..Material is incorrect for UNDF4 samples I've seen, box is also incorrect..

Legit pairs will look like so..They would also run you about 8-10K or more by now.
Hate to call you out brotha, but those are actually fakes as well 
laugh.gif

UNDFTD IVs had a leather tongue...

Last edited:
Hate to call you out brotha, but those are actually fakes as well :lol:

UNDFTD IVs had a leather tongue...
View media item 1442894
Now I'm confused..First WOW on the 1 of 1 ballistics..How did I not know about these? +1 on that! It doesn't surprise me he had those..He's STACKED with some of the rarest pairs I've ever seen..

They are not fakes, they are these right? Depechemode23 had them too? I did a little brushing up before commenting here and I came across this comparison from him. I chose the other pic so I didn't confuse OP with two shoes in 1 pic..Lol Never saw the leather tongue pair either..If I could rep you twice I would..hahah
http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/30/rare-air-comparing-undftd-x-air-jordan-4-unreleased-version/

OP now that I know 1 pair in fact does exist post clear pix of size tags and SAMPLE screen printing just to be sure.

Last edited:
Yeah I know he owns those other ones as well... just crazy lol. 

Those were a 1 of 4 sample... he has one pair and Greg Street has another... so maybe that Chan23 does indeed own one of the others, my apologies bro... never heard of him before lol 
laugh.gif

Yeah I know he owns those other ones as well... just crazy lol. 

Those were a 1 of 4 sample... he has one pair and Greg Street has another... so maybe that Chan23 does indeed own one of the others, my apologies bro... never heard of him before lol :lol:
Man, what I'd do to get in that closet..:nerd:

So just to clarify for anyone else reading, plus learning some new stuff myself lol...

The Ballistic 1 of 1 sample (owned by Depech23mode)

The Black midsole 1 of 4 sample (owned by Depeche23mode, DJ Greg Street, Prestigious Atlanta, Chan23)

The original run of UNDFTD IVs -72 pairs?

So as far as we know that is all correct... what we don't know is if some of those pairs have changed hands since those articles were posted.

(and of course even the 72 pairs probably isn't totally true, there were always a few extra pairs floating around with limited releases)

Last edited:
Man, what I'd do to get in that closet..
nerd.gif
Tell me about it... I actually tried to buy some OG Fire Red IVs of him a few years back... was trying to barter with him and bring the price down, but he wasn't budging lol.

Cool guy though, and yeah amazing collection.

So just to clarify for anyone else reading, plus learning some new stuff myself lol...

The Ballistic 1 of 1 sample (owned by Depech23mode)

The Black midsole 1 of 4 sample (owned by Depeche23mode, DJ Greg Street, Prestigious Atlanta, Chan23)

The original run of UNDFTD IVs -72 pairs?

So as far as we know that is all correct... what we don't know is if some of those pairs have changed hands since those articles were posted.
(and of course even the 72 pairs probably isn't totally true, there were always a few extra pairs floating around with limited releases)

Authenticsoulkicks has all 3 of the undefeated sneakers. Check out his instagram

Authenticsoulkicks has all 3 of the undefeated sneakers. Check out his instagram
Good looks man, yeah I figured they would probably have exchanged hands by now.

Sometimes I feel like these "Unicorn" sellers are like some frickin' secret society 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Good looks man, yeah I figured they would probably have exchanged hands by now.

Sometimes I feel like these "Unicorn" sellers are like some frickin' secret society :lol:

View media item 1442972

:x

Yeah they are lol but what is funny , when those red suede 11 lows n black suede lows came out early, they all had them. Just find out they were fake.

Now of course the real question is that IF those pairs are indeed accounted for... where does that leave OP's pair?

Does it mean that we now have another situation like the fake "45" Concord XI samples that popped up a while back? 
nerd.gif

They were deemed fake, those top collectors even depeche23mode deleted their pics

You mean the "45" Concord samples were deemed fake?

Yeah I know, that's what I was saying... if those Ballistic UNDFTD IVs really were a 1 of 1 sample and we know who owns them, then it seems we have another situation where the fraudsters have produced some really convincing fakes... just like they did with the "45" Concords.

Probably gonna see a whole bunch of these rip-cord off UNDFTD IVs popping up all over the place now.

Ah okay gotcha, yeah I really don't follow these kinds of "releases" normally, on top of that XI lows to me are some of the ugliest shoes ever made *flamesuit on lol.

Yeah those suede pair was suppose to be samples that almost every unicorn shoe collector had. Then when they found out they were fake, everyone deleted there pictures lol

Ah okay gotcha, yeah I really don't follow these kinds of "releases" normally, on top of that XI lows to me are some of the ugliest shoes ever made *flamesuit on lol.
great minds think alike. Hahaha. You'll never see me in a pair of 11 lows either bro.

these "Unicorn" sellers are like some frickin' secret society  
laugh.gif
+1

Depeche23mode lives a few towns away from me.

about 30 minutes.

The guy has yet to answer any of my messages on Ebay.

It's funny though, i'm not on his level.

But, I've got over 700+  pairs.

My house looks like a damn footlocker store.

Well, A well stocked footlocker store.....

If you got a pair of UNDFT 4's , then you're god . If you ain't God , then you don't have them **** ; plain & simple lol

Word is Happyfeet_AJ traded undftd 4s , DS BIN set and 3K for these.... [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom