Jordan IV Vivid Sulfur (Women) - April 6, 2024

I’m obsessed with the metallic pack so I’m intrigued by these. But why womens? It would be nice if they continued the metallic IVs and added: black, gold, yellow, pink, burgundy, blue, unc. I remember on a DJ Khaled video seeing white black metallic IVs.

Would love to ask the person that came up with the name Vivid Sulfur. Who do they think they are a chemist or bomb squad technician? The color description says it contains coconut milk and anthracite. The mock up does not contain that so it’s probably way off.

I’m obsessed with the metallic pack so I’m intrigued by these. But why womens? It would be nice if they continued the metallic IVs and added: black, gold, yellow, pink, burgundy, blue, unc. I remember on a DJ Khaled video seeing white black metallic IVs.

Would love to ask the person that came up with the name Vivid Sulfur. Who do they think they are a chemist or bomb squad technician? The color description says it contains coconut milk and anthracite. The mock up does not contain that so it’s probably way off.

PBSFU is on that late night tear baby.

Please don’t hurt em Hammer.

These look fire. I won't be able to wear em but if the actual end product looks as dope as the mockup...that's great.

Nike's trying to bring in the women. That's the untapped market right now. Us dudes are hooked 1000% already. They already got us :lol:

Air Jordan 4 WNNS “Vivid Sulfur”
Color: White/Coconut Milk-Vivid Sulfur-Anthracite
Style Code: AQ9129-101
Release Date: April 20, 2024
Price: $200
1703209906313-jpeg.3206081

1703209924664.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit

Attachments

• 1703209906313.jpeg
    1703209906313.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 519
With a, douse of soul and without Gentry, Jordan Brand back in control
My goal sees the world pass from young to old
Unfold a new tale, see yourself on scale
2024 the year my Niketalkers prevail
Yo straight up and down I got love for this son
Thirty-Nine years in the mix and more if time permits
AJ 4s continue to make melody as of late
But the shape will walk the fine line between love and hate
Vivid Sulfers will get you a date so you can mate

1705427740267.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, that **** was strange... almost 20 mins pending on SNKRS just to get an L, and then when I was trying to find other stores that had them I get a SL notification that they were up on Nike.com. After a couple quick checkout errors my order went through via the website. Weird.

OK, that **** was strange... almost 20 mins pending on SNKRS just to get an L, and then when I was trying to find other stores that had them I get a SL notification that they were up on Nike.com. After a couple quick checkout errors my order went through via the website. Weird.
Woke up late at 10 50....still got my 10.5m. used rakuten for 8% cash back too. 💪🏼

Back
Top Bottom